• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shawaazu's Graphics Request Shack

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
    Shawaazu said:

If I forgot your request, please repost it. My mind is so messed up now that I have a cold.

Latios Lover: I can't put in the animations, is that okay?
    Thats fine with me Shawwaaza.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    You know what? I can't wait any longer for my requests. I'm going to go ask someone else to do them. Just be glad you no longer have to do them.

In fact, were you going to mine at all or since I couldn't direct link you pics you wouldn't do them?

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    Sunflorazumarill said:
    You know what? I can't wait any longer for my requests. I'm going to go ask someone else to do them. Just be glad you no longer have to do them.

In fact, were you going to mine at all or since I couldn't direct link you pics you wouldn't do them?
    Geez, don't get in such a huff. I have the pictures, I've been busy with personal problems and a research paper.

After church, I finally have some time. For those of your who are still waiting for requests, thanks for being patient. I'll get some done now before I'm dragged off.

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    shiny transition
    pokemon-your choice water though
    Twist
    please pm me when it is done thank u

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Shawaazu said:
    Geez, don't get in such a huff. I have the pictures, I've been busy with personal problems and a research paper.

After church, I finally have some time. For those of your who are still waiting for requests, thanks for being patient. I'll get some done now before I'm dragged off.

Well, can you still do mine or because I asked someone else to do it you're no longer going to do mine?

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    I'm closing this shop until I can get back on my graphics feet after being told by over ten people my art is a waste oftime and I won't go anywhere >.>

Back