• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin Adoption Ranch. Come see

What events should I distribute more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    So is the next Shaymin available reserved for me, or do I have to request one again when it becomes available?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    are you sure you going to get more cause I would like to reserve one what pokemon do you need?

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • only starly or bidoof ??? guy i can give u any poke u want in the whole life. PM me and tell me if u r interested

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Check my giveaway. I may have some pokemon you may want to still complete your dex. If Revelp8 doesn't claim the timid nature (7/23) one or SRKid doesn't claim the Timid (7/25) one, I would like whichever one is first available.

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
  • To reserve one you must give me one of the pokemon I need to complete my pokedex.
    What Pokemon do you need? I have link to me and Pinkiepops breeding center in signature (please see the second post to check what I have).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back