• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin Adoption Ranch. Come see

What events should I distribute more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    oooo i like those!
    filllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how many npower pikachus do u have? ill take them, the 5 german darkrais, the 2 bday charmanders and the two modest darkrais i requested earlier

Last edited:

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    ya they're worth 15 together soooo 5 pika + 5 german darkrai + 2 bday charmander + 2 modest darkrai + 1 random jirachi (i dont care) equals 15 =] is that good? can we trade now?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2008
    i really want to trade i have lots of legendaries and pokemon with pokerus please trade!!!!

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    Merakus said:
    11th Movie Shaymin
    Merakus said:
    5/9 Docile 18-14-1-26-23-9

I can EV a Noctowl or an Adamant Dunsparce. I have an Adamant Dunsparce. What EVs would you like on it and the Noctowl? Also, regarding the Dunsparce, do you care about IVs? If so, I can't help you because they are really bad.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    shiny mewtwo ,shiny lugia , shiny groudon , shiny electivire , shiny azelf , shiny turtwig ,shiny electivire , shiny uxie , shiny rayquaza , shiny flygon , shiny misdrevus , shiny grimer , shiny floaterl , shiny swablu, shiny palkia , shiny dustox , shiny eevee ,shiny machamp , shiny turtwig , shiny beldum, shiny chikorita ,shiny shinx , shiny pickachu, shiny flaafy, shiny miltank, shiny rampardos,shiny crobat , shiny azumarril , shiny magneton , shiny vileplume , shiny gengar , shiny spiritbomb
    anything for a shaymin

Years
    OK so this right

15 together soooo 5 pika + 5 german darkrai + 2 bday charmander which ones? + 2 modest darkrai which ones + 1 random jirachi
    Sorry.

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    5/9.
    1/9. charmanders
    Lvl 50 05318 Modest 31/5 Mischievous 9 25 13 31 9 19
    Lvl 50 05318 Modest 1/6 19 27 15 21 5 17 Can go permanently
    darkrai
    and yes that right =]

Years
    Ok hold, I'll bring 5 Darkrai + 1/9 Charmander
    Trade me 1/3 Iv bred pokemon.

Trade me back 5 Darkrai + 2/3 Iv bred pokemon

I trade you Pikachu x5 + 5/9 Charmander

Trade me back Pikachu x5 + 3/3 Iv bred pokemon

I trade you both darkrai

Trade back only this.Lvl 50 05318 Modest 31/5 Mischievous 9 25 13 31 9 19

and filler pokemon. This is the schedule, do you like this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back