• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen shaymin + regigigas

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
    dont know if this has been posted anywhere yet. sorry if it has. ive made a search, and cant find it anywhere

"The May issue of CoroCoro has revealed the movesets of Shaymin and Regigigas, who will each be downloadable as promotional Pokemon for the 11th movie, Giratina and the Bouquet from the Icy Sky, Shaymin. Both Pokemon come with a previously unobtainable berry. Shaymin can be downloaded in the actual movie theater, while Regigigas is available at stores where people purchase their pre-sale movie tick"

a good friend of mine randomly e-mailed this to me this morning. he knows how much i want shaymin, and is really well connected in the pokemon community. i dont know how valid this is though. just thought it might be of interest to people!

White Dragon ZB

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    It sounds possible, it'll piss me off if we have to get it at the theater cause a lot of the kids at my school work their.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    It sounds possible, it'll piss me off if we have to get it at the theater cause a lot of the kids at my school work their.

send your lil' broter/sister/cousin.. or take advantage of those kids from school that work there and get like 50 of them to make good trades here ;)

White Dragon ZB

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    My sister would probably screw up, and you don't get it. Just about everyone where I live hates pokemon. People who like it are the ones who get picked on. I'll just say I'm doing it for my sister since shes sick though.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Orrrr, you should get a job at the movie theatre yourself and do it secretly after work. Hm, or beat them up when they pick at you

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
    ive just spoken to my friend, the news apparently came from pokebeach or something (i dont know what that is, a website i would surmise)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Shaymin can be downloaded in the actual movie theater, while Regigigas is available at stores where people purchase their pre-sale movie tick"

I HATE YOU JAPAN. Why do you always get to just download your Pokemon, while we dirty Americans get nothing?

Also, yes, Pokebeach is a website, based mostly around the TCG- it's also very reliable when it comes to news like this. Unfortunately, it seems to be down for the moment.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    yeah, you can just claim your sister wants it :p

and.... Shaymin/Regigas events? but what about Giratina? O_O
    I think the movie introduces Giratina's Origin Forme, but, since D/P doesn't have it programmed, they'll probably wait until the third game (which may contain it) is released, but it's just a thought because the third game hasn't even been announced.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Both Pokemon come with a previously unobtainable berry.

Yeah, this sounds likely since there are 3 or 4 currently unobtainable berries. Well, once Japan gets Shaymin and those berries so will I. Same goes for Arceus (God knows when he will come out even in Japan!). I can't wait for the 11th movie to come out so I can get my Shaymin, and berries, and eventually get to see the 11th movie subbed and untampered.

Back