• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shayminfans small shop of pokemon

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    did u get my PM? your cyndaquil is ready. itsa boy, not shiny, and I can't remember the nat. can you trade @ like.... oh say 4:30 (CENTERAL TIME)? or in about.... 4 1/2 hours?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Which kind of latios is the one youve got? I mean if is it event, catched in ruby/emerald/saphire....

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Your shaymin is ready. Its got the original moveset yet... I cant change its Hidden Power type and i dont have platinum (i live in Europe) so i cant teach it air slash. Anyway the evs are done.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I can clone for you if you need a cloner. These are the pokemon that pique my interest. Btw, pms reach me fastest. CML:

Shiny Feraligatr
    lvl 72
    Naive
    Attack:203... Defense 155.... Sp. Attack: 124.... Sp. Defense: 121... Speed: 192
    Moves: Earthquake, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Waterfall

Politoad (nn polishiny) lvl 28 T

Yanmega lvl 47

Chaos/Majora

Lance's Apprentice
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I liek your...
    Scizor lvl 63

Trade for
    Gliscor lvl 41
    Caturne lvl 52