• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Do you believe this is REALLY Shaymin?

• YA!

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • NA!

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Ha. Just a wild guess, though something has to be holding it on the arm. I wonder what the two new buttons on it do...hopefully Nintendo has made some better Pokétch Apps, because some of the ones in Diamond and Pearl were totally pointless >.>

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well it aint the thread to discuss. Ill make one soon though. Anyweh I think shaymin and giratina join up in the new movie. Anyone else?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2008
    ......OK! VERY confused now.....so, saymin is revamped? or evolved, or is bred for that?

or is it like you give it something like a flying plate, and it turns to that or something.....?? How on earth do you get it!?

EDIT: OMG! I think it hatches into that, when I typed in Shaymin to google, it came up with a lot of obvious data, then it said time tro hatch, and it said like "Flying" version......though it stated the flying version in the platinum pokemon game, the one I've never heard of till now, xD

Last edited:

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    EDIT: OMG! I think it hatches into that, when I typed in Shaymin to google, it came up with a lot of obvious data, then it said time tro hatch, and it said like "Flying" version......though it stated the flying version in the platinum pokemon game, the one I've never heard of till now, xD

Serebii.net also has hatch steps for unbreedable pokémon because it takes it straight from the game file (iirc). It's no indicator of whether a pokémon is breedable or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    ......OK! VERY confused now.....so, saymin is revamped? or evolved, or is bred for that?

or is it like you give it something like a flying plate, and it turns to that or something.....?? How on earth do you get it!?

to be honest i think nintendo wanted to satisfy players by making 'new' forms of two legendaries - i think they'll be exactly the same, as if you transfer one from diamond to platinum it just changes its appearance and wont change its attacks or anything so the ones you catch in platinum will probably be the same

having said that i may be wrong. hopefully i am

Back