• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShdwjGaming | Super Smash Bros. For Wii U - Classic Mode

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Click the banner to visit the channel!

ShdwjGaming | Super Smash Bros. For Wii U - Classic Mode

Super Smash Brothers for Wii U was released almost half a year ago. I think it's about time we added it to the channel. :)

---

About my YouTube channel: I've been gaming for quite some time now, and over the past several years I've come to play a variety of games from platformers to JRPGs to shooters. Currently, on my channel you will find Nintendo-related content.I have experimented with AV, or audio/video, for a good number of years now. While I am no expert, I can say that years of experience have allowed me to develop eyes and ears for producing high-quality content. Because of this, when browsing through my channel you can expect to see high-quality videos that are (hopefully) both pleasing to the eyes and ears. My commentary style can be defined as energetic yet reasonable, silly yet informative. Whenever producing content my desire is to produce something that can make you smile. You could say that my videos are rather light-hearted.

---

Here we go: the pilot episode of the new Super Smash Bros. For Wii U - Classic Mode series!

Last edited:

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    YES! It's Captain Falcon's time to shine in the latest episode of SSBWU - Classic Mode! :)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    It's time to clear Classic Mode as our favorite green dinosaur! The latest episode of Smash Bros. Wii U is now live! :)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Two episodes today...because I've been missing my quota. :D

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Pit soars into action in the latest episode of Super Smash Brothers For Wii U - Classic Mode!

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    The galactic guardians are here to combat evil! :)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well. He's finally back to kick some tail! :D

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Rob's going to prove that he's more than just a console accessory! D:<

Back