• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"She texted, we kicked her out"

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'm one.. of the offenders. But yeah, she got a point. It's not bothering anyone, so why kick her out? Besides, it's not like the phone's light will be blinding anyone in the theatre, so I think kicking her out without refund is a bit harsh.

Years
    I'm one.. of the offenders. But yeah, she got a point. It's not bothering anyone, so why kick her out? Besides, it's not like the phone's light will be blinding anyone in the theatre, so I think kicking her out without refund is a bit harsh.
    How do you know it's not bothering anyone? It very well could have.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    How do you know it's not bothering anyone? It very well could have.

Same can be said on the contrary, how do you know it IS bothering anyone? I mean I understand what you're getting at, but you can't say it for every situation.

In this specific case, I can definitely see why they kicked her out. She was warned twice, she kept doing it. It's her own fault that it happened in the first place. In general, however, as long as it isn't disruptive (For example I've used the method that Toujours mentioned, the only person that can see the light is the person on the side of you that your hand isn't cuffing the light away from), I don't really see a problem with it. You should have enough courtesy to not do it CONSTANTLY throughout the movie, but doing it a few times isn't really that big of a problem. Focus on the movie, not what the people around you are doing.

Zet

Years

She was warned twice, so a third time is a strike out.

Back