• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sheena Sketch (From Tales of Symphonia)

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
Hello there! I've recently been addicted to ToS (Tales of Symphonia)..since i got my game in Xmas. I've drawn Sheena. It's not exactly the official style.. but close enough for my first time drawing in the ToS style.

Here's the pic:

sheenatos0lo.png

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
Very Nice ^_~ i don't like sheena to well but nice drawing GO PREASEA.. BOOGA brother making collet hit people for 10,000 with one hit..

Last edited by a moderator:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Really awesome! I really love the coloring a lot. And something dosen't have to be in the official style to be good o.o().

Brat: Don't swear! *Edits your post*

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2007
-_-' i dont' evern remeber what i said oh well o_O if get boots off ths board for cursing it will just make sure i don't have to worry about making stuff

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
That is good.
I think you did realy well with the coloring and shading. I like that style.

mvtm

Years
Hey Nil that Pics rules , i dont know , but i like that drawing style better than the PC one ^^. Its not my fave char because i havent played TOS , but its very well done i like the faded purple coloring in the dress the best.

10/10 My Pal.

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
Thanks for all your nice comments :)

Hey Nil that Pics rules , i dont know , but i like that drawing style better than the PC one ^^. Its not my fave char because i havent played TOS , but its very well done i like the faded purple coloring in the dress the best.

Well, that's my hand drawing style. I can also draw Pok?mon style, which is the one most of you got used to see coming from my artworks.

For the time being, my favourite character at ToS is...*To Be Announced* (haven't decided yet)

Haha.. anyways, Raine is quite cute too.. specially her "Relical Mode". As soon as I get to Disc 2 I'll meet new characters (I assume). Maybe then I can make a proper choice for the favourite character :p

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
Wow.
I can just picture her doing that, waving her card in the air and yelling at someone,

Sheena- "I'm no defencless little girl!"*Waves card*
Man- "Alright. You call that a wepon?"
Sheena- "*Shing* Get it?"
Man- Clutching a bleeding leg*"YEAAAAAA!"

Back