• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shellos/gastrodon

which is yourn favourite

• Total voters

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
    hello, i am a fan of shellos and gastrodon and was wondering out of the four which was your favourite if not those u can choose similar looking.. larpas! (whom i also love) plz submit an answer in a post and in the poll.. thanks

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
    mine is too lol i think pink and brown on gastrdon doesnt look that good , but i dont have a blue gastrdom i ahve blue shellos and pink shellos and pink gastrodon! BUT i shall get blue gastrdon

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Gastrodon from the West!
    WESTSIIIIIDE.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    West Shellos is ugly. East Shellos has bad hair. West Gastrodon is fat. East Gastrodon is all three.

Lapras has a better type combination than Gastrodon IMO.
    So, Lapras.

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
    What does Lapras have to do with Shellos and its evolutions?

I chose blue Gastrodon. I like the horns on the pink one, but the colour doesn't match the shape for some reason : /

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    My favourite is Eastern Shellos. I liked Eastern Gastrodon too.

~Rene~ :t025:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Why compare four different sea slugs to a dinosaur-ish creature? Lapras and the Shellos line are in no way connected.

Anyway, pink Gastrodon all the way for me! The blue one looks good, too, but the pink one is just too darn cute. ^o^ And it's much manlier than the blue one as well. <3
    The Blue Gastrodon....'cause well It looks more Masculine..xD
    Meh... pink is manly, everyone knows that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Why compare four different sea slugs to a dinosaur-ish creature? Lapras and the Shellos line are in no way connected.

Anyway, pink Gastrodon all the way for me! The blue one looks good, too, but the pink one is just too darn cute. ^o^ And it's much manlier than the blue one as well. <3

Meh... pink is manly, everyone knows that.

Why, how dare you call Gastrodon a sea slug. It is a snail. xPP I trhink. oO

Chibbichan

The Chibi Pokémon Master
    Years
    I like shellos (blue),
    Gastrodon just looks wierd with its head-shell and body-shell

shellos/gastrodon

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Why, how dare you call Gastrodon a sea slug. It is a snail. xPP I trhink. oO
    Snails have coiled shells, Gastrodon's shell isn't coiled, therefore it is a slug. But seriously, why argue about whether or not it's a slug or a snail? Besides, according to wikipedia sea slugs are flamboyantly coloured which, in my opinion, matches Gastrodon pretty well. =P

Back