• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She's baacckkk

Lana.

*spin*
Years
  • Hah. I wonder how many of you remember me...

Probably few. But, um. I sort of dropped off the face of the forums for awhile. Hey, life got busy. It still is, actually, but I missed this place. ^^

Er. I never actually posted one of these when I first joined (which was almost a year ago o_0), so I'm not entirely sure what to say.

Well. It's certainly good to be back, at any rate. =D

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Well, I have no idea who you are, but..
    Welcome Back~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx you may not know me if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome back to PC.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Ah, I know how you feel with your life being busy. @__@ Its crazy, isn't it? XD

Welcome 'back' and I hope you enjoy your second stay. :D

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome back, guys, even if you have no idea who I am. xD

Cookie: Heyyy. Way to confuse me. Nice to see you too. 8D And yes, yes, hopefully this time I'll be here for quite some time. If life doesn't throw me a curve ball, that is.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I remember you.

Welcome back. :D

...even if you have no idea who I'am. xD; I used be Drew, buuut I don't think ever talked much anyhoo. I just remember seeing you around.

Back