• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Shield exclusives please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I only play Sword, but I have every Shield exclusive mon, so I could breed you any that you're missing if you don't mind them being lv 1.
    Do you need all of them or just specific ones?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I think all I'm hoping I'll finally complete a pokedex lol still working on catching all the sword pokemon

Years
  • okay, no prob, just check your game and tell me which ones exactly you need, so we can set up the trade properly.
    Do you by any chance have any curry ingredients to spare, specifically Bach's Food Tins, Moomoo Cheeses, Fruit Bunches or Smoke-Poke Tails? Because I really need those to finish my curry dex so it'd be amazing if you could give me any random Pokémon with any of those in return.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    At the moment I'm more interested in the shield exclusives for dragon types and legendaries

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back