• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shift's New Shinies!!

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    R.A.M, no thanks. Maybe the magnemite.

Cresselia, I don't Garchomp, I want the Adamant Swinub plus the Infernape. Is the Infernape Yours? Moves?

Wolfie, I want your shiny legit Darkrai.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Cresselia, I don't Garchomp, I want the Adamant Swinub plus the Infernape. Is the Infernape Yours? Moves?

Okay. The Infernape knows Close Combat, Stone Edge, Blaze Kick and ThunderPunch. I got it at lv. 1 in a trade, but I EV trained it and raised it to lv. 100 my self. ^^ (252 Att / 252 Spd / 6 Hp) It's nicknamed "Chester" which I unfortunately can't change. And which Swinub would you prefer, the male or the female (or both)?

I got the Infernape cloned, so I'm ready whenever you are.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Male. xD

Oh, and uh, can you EV train the Swinub? I can give you something as payment?

I'm ready after I trade Patty.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Male. xD

Oh, and uh, can you EV train the Swinub? I can give you something as payment?

I'm ready after I trade Patty.

Sure, I can EV train it for you, and probably have it back to you sometime this week. I really have nothing better to do. XD Would you like it nicknamed?

Okay, I'll be on with Infernape! My FC is in my signature. =)

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Eh, yeah, name it Anceswine if it fits, if not, Ancewine. xD I'm weird like that.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Eh, yeah, name it Anceswine if it fits, if not, Ancewine. xD I'm weird like that.

Anceswine fits. =) In return, could I have your least favorite shiny, or whichever one you wouldn't mind parting with? Otherwise, just make an offer.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Shift! ;D

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Anceswine fits. =) In return, could I have your least favorite shiny, or whichever one you wouldn't mind parting with? Otherwise, just make an offer.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Shift! ;D

Oh yeah, sure. Uh, it's kinda hard. xD But I'll come to a conclusion.

Oooh, let me try that..

*clears throat*

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Cresselia!

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Can you EV train it replayman?

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Maybe a shiny? And can you nickname it "Metazone"

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    I could nickname it Metazone for you, sure. How do you want your EVs spread? Never done a magnemite before. Also, is the Scyther there okay? Coolest pokemon ever =P

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Maybe if you toss in something else that's good. And uh, can you research what other people usually put the EV's in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Yeah, sure. I don't need that Scyther, just as long as I get something worth my time, I ten to get really bored fast when EV training. It doesn't have to be Shiny, to tell you the truth I'm not all that big on shinies and would probably trade it for something else rather quickly.

If you have maybe 2 of these guys, there's tons i need, then I'd do it easily.

pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=87645

I'll start on it for you, and we'll reach an agreement when I'm done. I'll PM you when I'm done, I'll go get nice and comfy.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I have Female Nidoran and Chinchou. Would those do?

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    So just PM me when you're done?

Back