• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shikani Fan Club

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    At first I didn't like them, but then I started to read spoilers all the time.
    Now I live off of them. XDDD

Really though, spoilers can sometimes be good if you can't or are too lazy to watch/read something.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh I have vols. 6-9 and 11-12 on Japanese. I once got those, only 7 euros : D
    The best buy of my life

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    YAY =D

I don't like anime that much. But it's only 'cause I compare it to manga that is one of the best XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I like both, although I've only read 3 volumes of the manga so far.

Sorry I haven't been on MSN much. I'd get on now but I'm really tired. ^^;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ...True love prevails! <3333
    That happens XD
    I mean after I had read that (in Japanese without understanding a word XD) I actually realized that I'm a shoujo fan and I still name that volume one of my favorite manga volumes of all time^^

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    ...Then I'll be finding it out when I buy the manga volumes in a couple weeks. XD
    I'm still missing volumes 5-6 & 11-12.

Back