• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shikani Fan Club

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I don't read that much at all. I don't even remember the last time I read a book other than manga. XD;

I know what you mean. So much of it was boring for me that I gave up a couple times, then like a couple months later picked it up, read a few chapters, and gave up again. To this day I still haven't finished any of the three, even though I started like all of them. The only one I actually finished was The Hobbit. XD;

Oh, and whenever there were pages of song lyrics like that, I never even bothered to read them. I just skipped right over them. =X

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I read Two Towers in one night since I was going to see the movie and I wanted to finish the book before that XD

Me too! \o/ XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I wanted to finish reading The Fellowship of the Ring before going to see the movie when that came out, but never did. I think I've still got 4 chapters left at the end or something.

And then for the other two I didn't even bother trying. I was just too lazy. XD;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I just like to read the book before seeing the movie XD

Kinda weird since I usually like to watch the anime before reading manga XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    For me it doesn't really matter with movies. But that's only because I don't feel like reading 500+ page books most of the time. D=

I usually try to watch the anime first and then the manga as well. I think the only one where I read some of the manga before watching the anime was Inuyasha.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Well many shounen series are better as anime than as a manga IMO XD
    Like Naruto and Bleach, but IMO One Piece is way better as manga than anime

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I like the Naruto anime more than the manga, from what I've read so far. On the other hand, I actually like the Bleach manga more than the anime. Weird. XD;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I like anime better since some scenes are just better with animation and sounds <3
    Also in anime you learn to know even more about characters, like rookie nine appears in the episode 3 but in manga they come to picture mush later

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh goodie! I wanna watch anime before I read manga, just to ignore spoilers

*is watching Lord of the Rings: The return of the King* <3

Last edited:

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I'd like to watch the Death Note anime too, but that probably won't be until I finish Naruto. D= For now I'll just read the manga though. *got volume 2 today* <3

Cool. I haven't watched that movie in ages. XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Yay, Melissa! 8D *glomps*

And yes, you need to get into Death Note. XD

I like this movie, even though the 2nd one is my fave <3
    I dunno which I like best, really. Maybe Return of the King.

Aang

Years
    'Kay. I should check out Avatar sometime too. Maybe. XD;

If you want to~! It's a really good show, and I like how "fresh" it is you know? Like it's different than most shows out there and whatnot.

*converts as many Avatards as she can* XD;

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Well I dunno. It didn't really seem like the type I would like, but then again I was all like "Naruto sucks DDDDD=" at first, so... XD;

It'd have to be after Naruto & Death Note though, if I was going to download it. D8

Aang

Years
    Well I dunno. It didn't really seem like the type I would like, but then again I was all like "Naruto sucks DDDDD=" at first, so... XD;

It'd have to be after Naruto & Death Note though, if I was going to download it. D8

No problem. XD Take your time getting to it if you want to give it a try~ I'ma have to find balance within my fangirly-self. And I'm trying my best so, I'll see what I'll do when I watch Death Note.

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Okay. It might take a while though. It'll take ages to catch up with the Naruto fillers, so... D8
    And you totally need to get more into Naruto again.

Back