• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shikani Fan Club

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ...That can be exhausting too XD
    I mean sometimes there is so bad shows in TV that watching those is hard work XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    XD! Maybe, but I wasn't really watching any bad shows. XD

Although I was kinda throwing a fit because of missing the Naruto marathon. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh sorry to hear! Too bad that you can't use Youtube since there is lots of dubbed episodes XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I know. >>
    But my connection is too crappy for even Youtube. It takes ages to load anything & sometimes it doesn't even load it all the way. That's why I prefer downloading even though it takes ages to get it that way too. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Well my computer is even worse than yours! I van't even download my own doujinshi or manga scans. And I have to watch all my videos from YouTube since this computer is such a piece of...something XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    True, you do have it worse than me. ^^;
    I hope you can get a new computer sometime~

Really though, my computer isn't so bad except for the constant lagging. It's just my dial-up connection and having to wait half a day to a day to get anything. Like I have to leave my computer on all night, every night. DX

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I'm not XD
    I understand how annoying it is when downloading take a lot of time.

WOAH! I woke up at 7.00 and went to get breakfast upstairs. Then I came back downstairs and decided to rest a little bit. But I fell aspleep and next time I woke up was 10.00 XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    I've done that a couple times too. XD

Like the other day when I got 15 hours sleep I woke up early, but then went back to sleep and ended up sleeping for 8 more hours. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    XD!!!
    I have noticed that sleeping is kinda relaxing. I would do it more but it makes me tired XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Me too. I always want to keep sleeping when I get up, so I almost always get up like an hour after I wanted to. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    XD!

I try to get good rest now so I'll be more energetic when I go back to school XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Blah, school. You just reminded me that I need to get around to that.
    I've been putting it off for waaaay too long. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh I'm sorry!
    It's not nice to think about the school and all the work XD

Aang

Years
    *Pokes* I got into Death Note, and school sucks! I need to get around that too. XD *Checks the SasuNaru club*

Back