• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shikon-chan's Banner Shop

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    That's fine Mooney-chan! ^____^ Just...try and cut that stupid kid out of it as much as possible. XD Thanks a bunch! ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    Sorry for the double post, but Aura, your's is done. Sorry I didn't crop the rest of her hair, it was kinda hurting my eyes with all the cropping and blue-ish colours because I'm sitting in the dark, and my computer is my only source of light. x_X;;;
    Username, so far, your's ish looking good, and the backround ish scareh! XD

Years
    Ok Night Hawke, your's is done. Username, just give me a small while. Due to my brother locking himself in the computer room, I wasn't allowed all day to even work on the banners. So, it'll be a bit slow. o.O;;;

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Ok Night Hawke, your's is done. Username, just give me a small while. Due to my brother locking himself in the computer room, I wasn't allowed all day to even work on the banners. So, it'll be a bit slow. o.O;;;
    Thankies, and tell your brother I said he's evil, keeping people off the computer should be a sin. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to be on the computer, even for a little while... *shudders at the thought*

Years
    Night Hawke said:
    Thankies, and tell your brother I said he's evil, keeping people off the computer should be a sin. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to be on the computer, even for a little while... *shudders at the thought*
    Meh, he's knows he's ebil, the whole point that he won't let me on the computer MOST of the day now. XD
    Oh, Username, I fiished your banner! Hope ya like the backround! It was a first me me to do that backround. ^.~

Years
    Fonts: the same as first banner example
    Text and what font for what text: Always with you.. Bayleaf-chan font: Comic sans
    Image (URL or attached):
    Shikon-chan's Banner Shop

Scan lines (Vertical or Horizontal)? as first banner example
    Lens Flare or Lighting Effects? no thanks ^^
    Backround or not: i want background please ^^

Thanks alot! ^^

Night-Kun

Years
    Oh, I attached them to one of my posts... Let me find them...
    Oh never mind, I'll just have them attached to this one too, please make it a close up of Roy's face and styled however you'd like, there are two pics, choose which ever you can get the best close up of. Please and thank you!

Night-Kun

Years
    Okie dokes, thanks for making me an avatar!
    BTW: Is Roy Mustang a state alchemist? I don't remember... Anyone else a FMA fan?

*nervously laughs* Hehe, you're going to h@te me... But, um, yea, I, um, got my name changed... again.... This time I promise it is permanent. But, could you please change my name on my banner? I knew I should have but a saying... but I don't have a saying...

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    THanks alot Shikon-Chan ^^, but if it is no trouble could you do an avy like yours but with the Dark Magician in it ^^:

You dont have to.

Stevo-Kun

Back