• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shikon-chan's Banner Shop

Years
    Ok, here is the banner form. Like you wanted, it's in 300x200 form. Hope you like it, and I'll do the avatar as well. Oh, and here's your avvy Night-kun!
    Everyone else, just wait until tomorrow. ^.^;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I like it ^^, but if this is bugging you, I asked if I could have scan lines ^^:. Could you put a border round it too, if you dont want to just say ^^

Stevo-Kun

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    could you make me one^_^

fonts:aknowledge
    text&font=Team_Aqua_Boy,,Feel The Power
    Image=
    *note please dont make it flash blue*kyouger*
    scan lines=vertical
    no lens flare.if lighting looks good then use it please
    no background ..i want the pic provided to be the background
    size=500x150

thankz alot

Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    I like it ^^, but if this is bugging you, I asked if I could have scan lines ^^:. Could you put a border round it too, if you dont want to just say ^^

Stevo-Kun
    Yeah, sure. I'll attach it in a minute. Team Aqua Boy, your's will be attached here too. ^^
    EDIT: Ok Stevo, I've done it now. And if anyone wants in their banners, I can add a grid line effect to a banner. For an example of the grid line effect, check out the banner in my sig. ^^

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Wow thanks alot ^_^. I love it and thanks for putting up woth my, want wait for the avy *gives rep*

Stevo-Kun

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Yeah, sure. I'll attach it in a minute. Team Aqua Boy, your's will be attached here too. ^^
    EDIT: Ok Stevo, I've done it now. And if anyone wants in their banners, I can add a grid line effect to a banner. For an example of the grid line effect, check out the banner in my sig. ^^

No thanks, I don't want a grid effect. Thank you for the offer though.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
    I'll request a new banner Shikon!

Fonts: Accidental President (for all)
    Text and what font for what text: (fonts i want it in above)
    "Baby, don't mess with me..." (in one corner) and "Cause you're messing with fire" (in the other corner)
    Image (URL or attached): attached (choose the best one)
    Scan lines (Vertical or Horizontal)? Vertical pwease
    Lens Flare or Lighting Effects? Lighting effects if it looks good
    Backround or not: Yes pwease

A little chaotic, and If you don't undestand, its ok, I'll try and explain, its kinda wonky

BTW: Would you be my friend?

Edit: Please have Roy's face somewhere close to the middle, to allow for text. Thankies and rep will be given!!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Fonts:the first set
    Text and what font for what text:A pokemon's true strength is not the power but the heart
    Image (URL or attached):

Scan lines: Horizontal
    Lens Flare or Lighting Effects:no
    Backround or not:just the pic

Years
    Oh, sorry everyone it took me so long to reply. I had school work to catch up and stuffies. I'll start working on everyone's requests. Night-kun, I've already made you stuff, sorry but I'm already jam packed with requests. ^^;

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Fonts:kickflip
    Text and what font for what text:I'm proud of you, my son!
    Image (URL or attached):The one of Ash's mom on the left, and Ash on the right w/ background in between
    Scan lines (Vertical or Horizontal)? Vertical
    Lens Flare or Lighting Effects? Whatever looks good
    Backround or not:Yes

Back