• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shin Megami Tensei 2nd Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • The year is 2000. The place...planet Earth. Once a millenium, a magical event called the Conception occurs. Lives are wiped from the planet and a rebirth occurs. Black lightening strikes down from the heavens and hits the land; driving it into shadow. Then as the people panic, time freezes, and slowly the world is obliterated to make room for the new level of creation. And several people are selected from the dead to usher a new era.

The day has arrived, and several students are on a field trip to the Olictrin Hospital. As they file in one by one, the teacher turns to the students. "I hope you enjoy this last field trip students."

The children moan and groan, but they put up with it. They tour around, and eventually they make it to the basement of all places. As they tour, the teacher vanishes. the students walk around, but insted see an old man. They watch him, and he looks at them. He eyes them, and he smirks. He turns and leaves. The children, confused, look all over for their lost teacher, and soon enough they find her standing on the roof staring out. She turns to her students. "The time has come......and now it is the time if rebirth."

Her students look confused, but as they are bewildered they are also curious. She points out, and it began. The event known as the Conception became a reality as black lightening rained down and wiped life from the planet....and in a brilliant flash of light, the kids are transported to the Vortex world. Virtual unknowns in this world, they are told from a voice inside their heads, "Pursue the path of creation and breathe new life to the barren world. You're choices determine the chosen view."

You, as one of the students, are now the bearer of the world. Will you bring salvation and create an oasis? Will you bring upon evil and create a world of chaos? Or will you choose to remain here and live your live in the Vortex world?

*Name:
    *What do you look like:
    *Personality:
    Other:
    *Race:

Possible Race selection - (when you are transported to the Vortex world, you become one of the following classes of creature. Each has a description of what they are.(also, the ones marked with a '>' are special classes and require permission to use because of what they are capable of. However no powerplaying or else you will be ejected)

>Deity - High class leaders in their religions. they are the most powerful well-rounded race

Megami - High class Godesses in their Religions. Bad at attacks, but magic is where they shine

Fury - Not the best at magic, Brute force is their specialty

Lady - Almost as good as the Megami. They are better at attacks but weaker with spells

Kishin - Like the Fury, they are more geared to Attacking.

Holy - Holy beasts bordering the supernatural. Decent at attacks or magic.

Element - Represent Earth, Wind, Fire and Ice. Not too powerful, but can still help

Mitama - Aspects of the human soul. Same as the elementals.

Yoma - lesser Deity. so-so magic and attacks

Fairy - Sprites and Fairies. Weak attacks but awesome magic

Divine - Holy creatures better with attacking

Fallen - Are good with Physical and Magical attacks

Snake - Creatures that are good with magic

Beast - Supernatural animals. They are adept at fighting physically

Jirae - Earthbound spirits. Some are good with magic while others are fighters

Brute - Burly monsters capable of great physical feats.

Femme - Lesser Female fighters. Not too much lacking or gaining.

>Vile - High level Demons. Very powerful.

>Tyrant - High class people. Capable of a lot of destruction

Night - Witches and such. avid magic users

Haunt - Ghohts and blobs. Lack of attacks but high magic

Foul - Undead. A grabbag here.

>Seraph - High class angels second to God himself. Capable of major destruction

>Wargod - Expert battlers. Capable of very powerful attacks

Genma - Tengu that are more magical than physical

Dragon - Mythical beasts. They are adept at both physical and magical attacks

>Avatar - Mid to high class beings. Excel at spells

>Avian - Birds capable of both magic and attacks of awesome power.

>Raptor - derived from the Avian. More physical than them but weaker in magic

>Entity - large beings that tend to take the damage and keep fighting

>Fiend - Powerful Undead that are capable of widespread catastrophies
    --------------------------
    my char

*Name: Iro
    *What do you look like: Tall and lanky. Dark hair. Glasses, white shirt, blue jeans, black shoes
    *Personality: He is pretty calm and neutral on situations. He is also level-headed; capable of reasonable thought.
    Other: ?
    *Race: Fallen
    -------------------------
    I will allow........6 others to join me. After I have selected the 6, we shall begin.

Also, once the Conception occurs, you willhave to describe what you look like as a demon.....so if ya want, describe them in your sign-up sheet.

Last edited:

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • *Name: Zero
    *What do you look like: Tall with red hair and a scar on his right forarm. Red tank top and black shorts that go down past the knee cap
    *Personality: Tries to take hold of the situation and he thinks a little rationally but a good person by far. Will protect people who are weaker then him.
    Other: ?? think of something later
    *Race: Wargod

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Name: Lazarus
    Race: Fiend (Vampire he is.)
    Personality: Distant, but kind, he truly wishes to help others, and his dream is to make a world where humanity and vampires live in peace.
    Physical description.

Tall, wears a dark suit and dark sunglasses. He is a vampire, and only helps out those who he takes a liking too. Or if he is bored. He has currently reawakened from a long sleep and is severely weakened.

He uses either scythes or fencing swords (an Epee). He can materialize them when he wants. However, his real strength lies in his demonic magics, which he has a considerable mastery of.

He shares the weakness of all vampires, sunlight, silver, etc. However, being an Elder vampire, his resistances to these is somewhat greater (with exceptions...Holy Magic and Sunlight)

He also smokes, though he doesn't need to. Also, unlike his more...bloodthirsty brethren, he keeps a strict code of morals, which he doesn't break often.

History: (How he has ended up in Tokyo, how he managed to survive the Conception):

He stood in front of the Council, their needley eyes boring into him.

"Lazarus, you stand accused of murdering three council members. How do you plead."

Lazarus grinned.

"Plead? Come now, you're acting like humans! You want me to tell you whether or not I commited this crime? My answer is meaningless! You'll cast me to the Pits no matter what I say!"

The head of the council grinned.

"That's right. You've been the final thorn in our side Lazarus. We've been waiting centuries for a good excuse to kill you, and now we have one! The Master has retired to his Slumber...he won't find out of your death for another 500 years. By then, you won't even be a memory."

Lazarus sighed.

"Though these may be worthless, I have some words in my defense. I cannot activly recall killing our council members. Save one. I killed Galagrin. He was a traitor, and he revealed your plot to me. The other two deaths however, cannot be placed on my shoulders. Unless inside me there is a force acting out of my control, those two deaths were orchestrated...by you!"

The council leapt to their feet, shouting and cursing. It took ten minutes to restore order.

Lazarus smirked.

Unbelievable. He had served this council for almost 900 years. He was the first Child of the Night to be turned by the Master...he had been head of the council for 400 years. Now, the very cause he had pledged himself to had turned into a rabid pack of beasts.

He had learned of the council's corruption 20 years ago, while hunting down a Paladin, serving the Vatican. Apparantly, there had been talk of a truce between the Children and the Humans. One of the conditions was for Lazarus...and the Master to be killed.

The Master's death would destroy half of the world's Vampires, a fact the Master had kept to himself. Only Lazarus knew, for when the Vampire which had cursed you is killed, you die with him.

Lazarus had never suspected that the council themselves would be the ones doing it. Over the past ten years he had tracked down any information he could, traversing the globe. He and the Master made a plan. They would both go into their Slumber, a sleep of protection for 500 years, in a hidden place, in Tokyo. The Master would go first, making the obvious decisions and putting everything to order.

Lazarus would follow, pending the council didn't catch up to him, he would fake his death, and also go into the Slumber. Why the Master chose Tokyo confused Lazarus. the only clue he had was the final conversation they had. The Master told him that they were to go to Tokyo.

"But why?"

"Lazarus, soon the corrupted and the pure shall be swept clean. Our reign, in its current state, will soon end. Everything will be brought back to Creation. When all is ready, Lucifer...our creator, though I hate to say it, shall guide you."

Lazarus was confused.

"Whats going to happen?"

"The folly of man is going to bring about a new beginning. Our time is short, you must enter the Slumber at the date I give you. Otherwise, you too, will be lost."

That was all that had been said.

Lazarus stared at the head of the council, then at the clock. two hours till midnight. Time to leave.

"Now, Lazarus, it is time for you to die...guards!"

Lazarus laughed.

"How young you all are..."

There was a flash of red light, and Lazarus rushed forward, his True Brood form bursting out of its confining flesh. The head of the Council, Silvian, never stood a chance. He was ripped, limp from limp, his soul wrenched out of his living torso and crushed, in seconds.

The Red Beast burst through the walls, traveling on the roads of Shadow. He was in Tokyo in an hour, running through the empty streets, heading for the secret place.

He stood in front of the huge sarcophogus, the runes of protection upon it just beginning. He stepped into its earthy confines and lay, closing his eyes. The ritual began, and with seven minutes to spare, the coffin closed shut.

What awaited Lazarus upon awakening was beyond anything he would've dreamed...

Years
  • Name: Alexis
    What do you look like: Maybe a little like the singer of Green Day, ROTFL!!
    Personality: Well, I'm a little arrogant at times(I always say this in the histories when u ask my personality, but it's so I have to say), a little timid, sympathic but only to those people who are also nice to me and a little rude sometimes.
    Other: I don't know what do you mean with this, so I'll leave it blank if u don't mind.
    Race: Megami

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back