• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies and Events UFT

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    what is the date and characteristic of the nok manaphy?

What are the IVs of the Shiny Modest Eevee (any egg moves?), and the Shiny Adamant Elekid?

I'm interested in your Shiny UT Rayquaza.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    sorry for the late response...im keeping the characteristics of the NOK manaphy secret due to the increasing number of hackers, i will however, say that it does not have an OT and that the date is mar 29. 08

i dont know the IVs for the eevee, but i know they are not that great, the elekid however has 31 in speed and attack =)

offer on rayquaza?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    List

Snover - rash
    Raikou - Timid PKRS
    Smeargle - calm and careful
    Buizel - jolly
    wooper- calm
    staryu - modest
    feebas - modest (T)
    XD Zapdos - modest (VERY RARE)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    sorry for the delay, my brother kinda stole the laptop from me...
    my FC is 3995 6869 6056..ill be on wifi shortly

Pingouin_7

Your Shiny Suicune is hacked if it's OT isn't 10 ANIV (Exactly like this, not 10ANNIV or 10ANIV or 10JAHRE)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    u still online lunar?
    ...anyone else?

both are PAC verified and both are completely legit thank you very much^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    I'm still in bloody wifi where the hell are you?

and shiny suicine is a hack when 10 ANIV

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Im intersted in NOK Manaphy (UT) – Hardy ; lvl.1 ; w/ tail glow
    Sport Hitmonlee (UT) – Lax ; lvl.26
    Sport Hitmonchan (UT) – Bashful ; lvl.26

Check out my thread to see if theres anything you want.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    im on wifi...
    i see two of my other friends on so i dont think anything is wrong...
    and we were able to connect before...

Silver: the NOK manaphy is currently NFT but ill check your thread anyways for the sport hitmonlee and hitmonchan

silver: i really like the kite riolu and the exploding azelf^^

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Your NoK Manaphy is hacked.

Your Shiny Suicune is hacked if it's OT isn't 10 ANIV (Exactly like this, not 10ANNIV or 10ANIV or 10JAHRE)
    All 10th anniversary shinies are hacked. The pokemon distribution for this event was regulated via game packs.
    sorry for the late response...im keeping the characteristics of the NOK manaphy secret due to the increasing number of hackers, i will however, say that it does not have an OT and that the date is mar 29. 08

i dont know the IVs for the eevee, but i know they are not that great, the elekid however has 31 in speed and attack =)

offer on rayquaza?
    Choose something from my shiny list and I'll tell you. It cannot have an egg move though for the Rayquaza. Elekid can be anything on the shiny list (I think), as long as its not NFT. Both of these does not include anything listed on my events list.

NOK Manaphy is not a secret <_< There are so many hacked noks already. From the looks of the info you've given me, yours is hacked. I'm betting that the characteristic is Strong Willed given that the nature you've stated is Hardy and the date is mar. 29, 2008.

Back