• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies are being stolen, Hi!!!!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Hi I'm Shiny Hunter AJ but you can just call me AJ.

I am a fan of every type of Pokemon in there unique way.

I love the anime and games but have never seen/ read any of manga so I'll be seeing what it's like.

My favourite Pokemon types are Dragon, Water & Fire.
    I'm waiting for Pokemon Platinum to come out in UK/ America because I can't wait everyday I get impatient lol.

I like doing ___ Only Runs on the games but I don't know what to do next....

I also like playing hacks like Shiny Gold and Rescue Rangers but my computer now is too old too play any hacks...

I speak fluent English (DUH) and French and have started too learn some German.

I hope too make friends and join clubs and I've also as an addition, read the rules, lol

Soooo, cya round

Long intro, wow

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • You're not kidding! (Although I love long intros....it gives me something to write about! =D)

Welcome to PC, AJ! Glad to see you're a big fan of pokemon...You might find a lot of those around here XD. I think that PC will suit you very well, as you seem to share many interests that your fellow members are also quite passionate about!

Who doesn't like playing hacks? (Especially one as awesome as Shiny Gold =P)

You will find many other bilingual speakers here at PC (I'm quite jealous >.<), but that is very impressive that you know two languages fluently.

I sure hope you enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello AJ!

I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends^^ It's quite easy to get started here!
    See you around!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey a Dragon Type fan eh? You should join the dragons den, its a great place with heaps of great people to talk too! (you can find it in mixed community groups if you like)
    Anyways welcome to PC! hope you have fun, send me a pm if u feel liek being frends!!!

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Welcome Shiny Hunter AJ! Seeing your intro, you should go see the Mix community groups section. It has Dragon's Den (For All Those Who Love Dragon Types), Water Pokemon Fan Club, and a Shiny Hunter club. Anyways, you'll meet some awesome people here, hope you have a great time!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, send me a friend invite if you like, I'd be willing to accept.
    Anyways, keep active and make as many friends as possible =D

Back