• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies, Events, and more FT!

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    I tell you what, I'll give you Saikyou Electivire for 10Aniv Suicune and 10JAHRE ho-oh.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Cool. Actually I was going to tell you that I'm at school so I'm unable to trade right now anyway. I'll PM you when I get home. *watching snow fall gracefully from the sky*

dark scooba

LF events =D
    Years
    Cool. Actually I was going to tell you that I'm at school so I'm unable to trade right now anyway. I'll PM you when I get home. *watching snow fall gracefully from the sky*

Okay, but i dont think that i will be online when your at home because it will be 11 o clock in the evening or something by then. but ill get them cloned, and well see.
    and theres no snow here. xD

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Aww. You don't know what you're missing. It's so beautiful outside LOL LOL LOL.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    I can trade you a shiny ho-oh for both dittos and the eevee.

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    ill trade u my events for ur shinys

ninetales (bashful)
    aerodactyl (lv. 100)
    wooper (untouched, docile)
    tyranitar (lonely)
    electrike (untouched, naive)
    carvanha (untouched, quiet)
    flygon (lv. 100, rash)
    swablu (untouched, serious)