• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies, Events, Flawless Shinies

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    As a general message to everyone, I will no longer be checking this forum. Because I wanted more people to see my shop, I have shops on four different forums. Now, I have a ton of pokemon and there are a gizillion people who want to trade with me. Checking four shops and trying to keep track of so many trades has just become impossible for me. However, if you have come late to the party and see something you want in this shop feel free to contact me at dkamahlofkrosa(at)gm(ignore this)ail.com (I check this infrequently) or you can post to my shop/PM me on either serebii or bulbagarden forums (I check these frequently). My username is the same: FieryDanny
    This is my shop. The url is broken up because the forum won't let me post it. Just delete the parts that say (ignore this). ht(ignore this)tp://ww(ignore this)w.serebiiforu(ignore this)ms.com/showthread.php?559304-M(ignore this)ainly-services-but-pokemon-too

Sorry for the inconvenience. Below is my shop as of April 23, 2012.

NEW POKEMON ADDED DAILY!
    My shop has just gone through some renovation and a whole bunch of Pokemon have been added!
    Hey, I'm a working guy. If you want stuff cloned, EV trained, raised to level 100, bred for IV's/nature, nickname removed, EV wiped, Pokerus, rare items, etc, I'm your guy. I have many shiny and a decent amount of shiny flawless. I also can breed you ANY dream world female (of those that are currently available, that is).
    I am currently looking for someone to convert a few event pokemon into .pkm files for me. Please PM me if you can do this.

Prices: all of the following are formatted like this: your pokémon=my pokémon
    Shiny= DW female or shiny
    Flawless= shiny or some events
    Flawless shiny= flawless shiny or event
    Event= Shiny or flawless shiny depending on event
    But I am flexible! Make me a reasonable offer and we can work something out.
    I will give a free shiny to anyone who can beat me in a lv.5 single or double battle with non-legendary pokémon only (no lv.5 Zekrom, etc). Anything goes. PM me if you are interested in taking the challenge.

LV.5 Challenge Hall of fame
    None yet... Be the first!
    Current Record: 4 wins-0 losses

Flawless Shinies

Kanto
    Spoiler:

Johto
    Spoiler:

Hoenn
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Unova
    Spoiler:

FLAWLESS EVENTS
    Spoiler:

Normal Shinies

Kanto
    Spoiler:

Johto
    Spoiler:

Hoenn
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Unova
    Spoiler:

EVENTS

Spoiler:

EV Trained/Redis

Spoiler:

Services

Spoiler:

Things I want:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi

i need a flawless Gible with Outrage
    i would give you 2 shinies of your choice
    (check my thread)

or we could try lvl5 single later :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    Hello

Hi,im interetsed in your:
    Shiny Flawless:
    SHINY Riolu lv.1 UT
    SHINY Gible lv.1 UT
    SHINY Aron lv.1 UT

Normal Shinies:
    Sigilyph Timid UT
    Wingull Calm UT
    Pawniard Gentle UT
    Starly Bashful UT
    Karrablast Hasty UT

Check my shop C:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • I would love that shiny Skarmory... I can give you a shiny flawless female dw Dragonite (no extremespeed, though. needed it for something else.(Jolly EV'd 252 Atk 6 Hp 252 Spd)) Before you ask, it is not hacked. I get that a lot.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    hey|
    we would like to trade that shiny haxorus and that shiny gligar from the flawless shinies
    pass by HypnoZ´s store and check what we have

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    im interested in your victini would u be willing to take a lvl 100 shiney venusaur lax nature ability is overgrow ill give him any item u want just name it he knows toxic energy ball grass knot and petal dance hp-316 att-219 def-242 spatk-248 spdef-212 speed-210 please pm me if ur interested

TWV

Years
  • I need a flawless horsea, modest, and with swift swim, any gender and a flawless male poliwag with swift swim and bold. What do you want for that?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    CMT for your nobunaga's rayquaza?

I am interested in both your SPR2012 Reshiram lvl 100 UT and Sinjoh Ruins Palkia lvl 1 UT. I will trade you the Nobunaga's Rayquaza and something else out of my shop for both. I really would like both of those though.

And the rest of you, I'm sorry but none of your trades sound appealing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    i have interressing in some of your pokemons,look at my shop i say me if i have something glade you

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2012
    Hmm is there any way i can get a shiny flawless gible for both my shiny serviper and shiny tangela?

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I would like to take you up for that lvl 5 battle PM me for when we can do that?
    I would like:
    SHINY Gible lv.1 UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Jolly, Sand Veil
    Tackle, Outrage

PM ME :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    SHINY Gible lv.1 UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Jolly, Sand Veil
    Tackle, Outrage
    I'll like to take you on for level 5 challenge single. PM me if you interested...

Or I could give you Bagon level one male or female.

Back