• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies, Events, Flawless Shinies

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Could I possibly get your Shiny Chandelure and Rapidash? I could offer a shiny Lunatone and DW female(s). :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    SHINY Gible lv.1 UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Jolly, Sand Veil
    Tackle, Outrage

SHINY Aron lv.1 UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Adamant, Sturdy
    Stealth Rock, Head Smash, Endeavor, Tackle

I am offering Phione and Bagon not shiny, but you can make them. Or I am fine with Lvl 5 battle.

PM me.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hi, i'm interested in your SPR2012 Zekrom can you please check my thread and let me know if you want something? thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    Could I possibly get your Shiny Chandelure and Rapidash? I could offer a shiny Lunatone and DW female(s). :)

I already have access to all the (available) dream world abilities, but i am interested in the lunatone.

Hi, i'm interested in your SPR2012 Zekrom can you please check my thread and let me know if you want something? thanks

How about the Janta's Golurk?

Last edited:

-Meh-

Lucozade <3
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    Hey FieryDan Can you trade me a Magikarp with Rattled?
    PM me for offers.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    Hmm is there any way i can get a shiny flawless gible for both my shiny serviper and shiny tangela?

I like the tangela, but I already have a shiny snivy... Do you have anything else i might be interested in?

I would like to take you up for that lvl 5 battle PM me for when we can do that?
    I would like:
    SHINY Gible lv.1 UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Jolly, Sand Veil
    Tackle, Outrage

PM ME :)

Whenever dude. I think I already PMed you...

Could I possibly get your Shiny Chandelure and Rapidash? I could offer a shiny Lunatone and DW female(s). :)

Alright. :D Which do you want to give? :3 (Sorry, I'm indecisive).

I'm sorry I already have a shiny lunatone... Do you have anything else I might be interested in?

Hey FieryDan Can you trade me a Magikarp with Rattled?
    PM me for offers.
    I can probably breed you one... What do you have?
    What for riolu and skarmary?

Shiny flawless or events I like.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    Hey again ^^
    I have a(n):
    Jap. Movie Event Victini lvl. 50 UT
    30/30/30/31/30/30
    Adamant, Victory Star
    V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

Was wondering if you'd be willing to trade:

SHINY Dratini lv.1 UT
    31/31/31/13/31/31
    Adamant, Marvel Scale
    Leer, ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave

Last edited:

Dragonheart20

Eevee Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    hi, I wanna offer a shiny piplup (i think its flawless) for a shiny zorua. i got it from a friend so its nicknamed.

I wanna add something though. a friend of mine cloned it for the purpose of trading (both have the same nickname), but since I like to air on the safe side, I was wondering if there was a way to check if it is legit. Since they're clones, I figure checking one will tell me if the other is legit as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    Hey I have a shiny gollete ut. 31/31/31/26/31/31 (the 26 is in Special attack in case I put in the wrong place). Brave Iron fist.

For your shiny flawless skarmory. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    hi, I wanna offer a shiny piplup (i think its flawless) for a shiny zorua. i got it from a friend so its nicknamed.

I wanna add something though. a friend of mine cloned it for the purpose of trading (both have the same nickname), but since I like to air on the safe side, I was wondering if there was a way to check if it is legit. Since they're clones, I figure checking one will tell me if the other is legit as well.

I can check it, although I will only trade you a shiny flawless if the piplup is flawless. Is there a way you can check that? Also, what nature does it have and what moves does it have? And what level.

Hey I have a shiny gollete ut. 31/31/31/26/31/31 (the 26 is in Special attack in case I put in the wrong place). Brave Iron fist.

Yes, special attack is the 4th stat. You put it in the right place. :) and sounds good. Can you trade tomorrow sometime after 12:00 noon GMT -6?
    For your shiny flawless skarmory. :)

Dragonheart20

Eevee Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    i gotcha, i think its flawless, its UT, still a baby lvl1, modest, no special moves, just pound.

i can probably have it checked by tomorrow if yourre on at this time.

*edit: I was wrong, it isnt flawless. sorry about that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    I'm sorry I just realized it will be a couple of days before I can use wifi again. Would it be alright if I post in here when I can?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    SPR 2012 Reshiram For Your Shiny Zorua?

I have a SPR2012 Reshiram that I got yesterday, sorry. Do you have anything else?

I'm sorry I just realized it will be a couple of days before I can use wifi again. Would it be alright if I post in here when I can?

Sure.

i gotcha, i think its flawless, its UT, still a baby lvl1, modest, no special moves, just pound.

i can probably have it checked by tomorrow if yourre on at this time.

*edit: I was wrong, it isnt flawless. sorry about that

I offer you any normal shiny in exchange for the piplup.

Hey again ^^
    I have a(n):
    Jap. Movie Event Victini lvl. 50 UT
    30/30/30/31/30/30
    Adamant, Victory Star
    V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

Was wondering if you'd be willing to trade:

SHINY Dratini lv.1 UT
    31/31/31/13/31/31
    Adamant, Marvel Scale
    Leer, ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave

I already have a JAP movie 14 victini... Do you have any other events I might be interested in?

I have a shiny Seismitoad. I did get it from a trade, however, so it has a nickname.

I would prefer unevolved shinies, but... what do you want?

Last edited:
    Back