• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies! Have Pikachu Colored Pichu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartGold95

HeartGoldFTW!
    Years
    let me check it out im willing to trade the pcp vgc milotic (entei and celebi 10 anniv)
    trading actually pokemon shinies and what do you want for shiny charmander and shiny wartortle

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    hey i will trade a Wishmkr jirachi for the 10 anniv entei and maybe an alamos darkrai for the lugia check out yomama's offer first

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Hey there; I'm interested in the PC Pichu if its still available that is; I don't have a shiny Flygon but I've got a shiny Vibrava if you're interested that is. ^^

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
    i'll trade a lvl 100 shiny charzard for ur pikachu colored pichu. pm me if ur interested

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Could you give me your channel jirachi for a tru regigigas(japanese name,but i have an english tooif you want)

Papo

Cookie Monster
    Years
    Would you like to trade a Shiny Cyndaquil(UT) and a Shiny Meditite(UT) for your TRU Regigigas and PCP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back