• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies in Colosseum

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    yeah, it's possible, i encountered shiny meditite in the cave...of course i didn't have any balls!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2005
    i actually have a shiny groudon but i have fire red and leaf green i traded my groudon onto leaf green and then onto colloseum and it was a normal groudon colour then on the gba. my mates say this is because i play my games on a gameboy player.

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    mew_master said:
    yeah, it's possible, i encountered shiny meditite in the cave...of course i didn't have any balls!

dude!! always always have spare balls!!!!! Even after a battle where you used up a lot of balls, go and refill!!

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
    My friend encountered a shiny Vibriva*then rips a pic of friend and sets on fire*, But he hasn't been playing it for a while. So, he hasn't beaten Collo. yet. Stupid lil crazy guy. I hope I get my shiny Dratini. I can't wait any longer, but its worht the wait for a shiny.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    shinies can be obtained in all the games above red, blue, green, and yellow.
    i currnetly have a Shinyaggron, a Shinylinoone, and a Shinywobbufet thanx to my friends! xD the legends are the easiest to get in legends, so thats why when i transfer my good stuff to my friends game, ill be out trying to get shiny ray, regice, registeel, and regirock xD oh and kyogre 0_o

edit: even the poochyena you encounter can be shiny, even the wally's ralts can be too! and the starts are easy too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    I've never seen a native Colosseum Shiney, but I traded my Shiney Crobat from Ruby into Colosseum. It does the same sparkle that the handheld games to. Plus the shiney's icon is colored in the shiney's color as well.

Strangely enough, in Colosseum, I had a Ditto transform into my Crobat, and it copied its shiney color as well.

Back