• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shinies

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Hello! I told you it's fake and that my friend gave it to me, but I can't release it because I have too much of a soft spot for all pokemon. I just put it up there to tell you of the shinies I have. I never expected you to take it and I don't now. Everything else is legit.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Yes. I know it would be too much to ask for the shiny Lugia and Ho-oh so I will take the vaporeon and umbreon

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Thank you so much. Together we will do justice on Darkrai49.. whatever his name is. Like it matters. I hope I wasn't being a little to snobby there. Is it alright if it's shiny lugia and umbreon?

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
    Thanks Justin T,
    shiny fearow do u want to trade now? if u like one of my shiny legends for your tru manaphy and the shiny entei

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
    can i know which shinies do u have? i am searching for shiny legends i dont have and shiny charmander. some more too
    shiny larvitar ut...

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    can i know which shinies do u have? i am searching for shiny legends i dont have and shiny charmander. some more too
    shiny larvitar ut...
    I have like 100 shinys Lol, So lazy to list them...
    But I have a Shiny UT Larvitar with DD and DR and a Shiny CHarizard

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    do u have some shiny legends????????????
    Let me see...
    I have: Shiny Regirock, Shiny Registeel, Shiny Regice, Shiny Manaphy, Shiny Uxie(Catched by me), Shiy Azelf, Shiny Latias, Shiny Latios, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Dialga (WO/ORB) Shiny Palkia (W/ORB)

Back