• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Shining Stars count me in

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
Years
  • Hey everyone,
    I have been here for a while now and I tought it would be fun to take another look around in the forums. I found the art subforums again. Feel free to request something if you want. I will still show you all the drawings I want you to see.
    Here is a Avy I drew for my friend:
    Spoiler:

This is the drawing that was made in the movie pokemon 4ever, I remade it with painting
    Spoiler:

This are all Eeveelutions
    Spoiler:

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I think these are really good! The face proportions are a bit off for some of them, especially Leafeon and Eevee. Apart from that, they're amazing!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I think they are really cute , I do see little things for improving but other then that you did a Great job keep drawing :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm very fond of your Dragonite artwork; it's extremely adorable. <3 Only suggestion I have, though, is that its left arm looks smaller than its right; to fix that, perhaps you could've added more bulk? Left side of its wings look a bit deformed, too, so you should have been more careful on that. Aside from those, it's wonderful. Your Pikachu and Celebi artwork is pretty amazing as well!

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
  • Thank you all for the comments.
    I'm very fond of your Dragonite artwork; it's extremely adorable. <3 Only suggestion I have, though, is that its left arm looks smaller than its right; to fix that, perhaps you could've added more bulk? Left side of its wings look a bit deformed, too, so you should have been more careful on that. Aside from those, it's wonderful. Your Pikachu and Celebi artwork is pretty amazing as well!
    Yes I see what you meant. I didn't see it for myself so thanks for letting me know. When I try to draw a Dragonite again I will remind what you told me.

I finally finished Lightning from final Fantasy for my friend. That took me almost 2 weeks.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back