• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinou/Sinnoh League Spoiler

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Alright so because of Greatest Everyday!. We know that
    Spoiler:
    are competing. This thread is for anymore speculation of who might appear or a person you think would be cool to be competing.

Example: On Serebii, alot of people are speculating that Holly may compete.

Kipher

The author riding the raptor.
    Years
  • I desperately want Ash to lose,

I mean from my point of view, it would be neat if Nintendo went around the world picking out the 12-16 year olds who play pokemon and base a charecter off them and their in game persona, and to be honest, most of you would be able to sweep the competition.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years

I mean from my point of view, it would be neat if Nintendo went around the world picking out the 12-16 year olds who play pokemon and base a charecter off them and their in game persona, and to be honest, most of you would be able to sweep the competition.

he will...

he'll just rank high

and if he does win, he will wake from is coma (https://ashyboy.com/coma/index.htm)

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years

This isn't really a speculation of Ash wining...It's who do you want to compete.

That said your argument is a little off. First remember the fandom mantra: Anime=/=the Game. I mean we may have amazing teams in the game, but I mean Dawn has her OU Togekiss that lost to a Gallade and a Glameow. Not to mention the fact that Ash has been OU legendaries, and Dawn used a Mamoswine that had difficulty with two Novelties (Plusle and Minun). Not to mention the fact that EV training and breeding are essentially non-existent in the anime. (Meaning the latter exists but we can't really show Pokemon breeding...which you know is a key strategy in the game.)

Finally, many of the 12-16 year olds you mentioned use legendaries. I mean the anime portrays catching MOST (not all but MOST) will result in some cataclysmic event (I mean we can't have trainers running around with Gamefreak's Alpaca God, can we?)

I mean I know you based, but I mean the teams would be ridiculously watered down so Ash could beat them anyway so there is no real point.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Misleading thread title is misleading.

Anywho, outside of Holly, there aren't any actual trainers that I'd want to see again. Maybe Sho could show up and battle Ash but he's like the only other trainer that I remember from this saga. It's kind of a problem that I can't actually remember the trainers from this saga since that kind of hints that they weren't that memorable to me at least. I would like Sho to show up though.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Misleading thread title is misleading.

Anywho, outside of Holly, there aren't any actual trainers that I'd want to see again. Maybe Sho could show up and battle Ash but he's like the only other trainer that I remember from this saga. It's kind of a problem that I can't actually remember the trainers from this saga since that kind of hints that they weren't that memorable to me at least. I would like Sho to show up though.
    You can change the title if you want...

Anyway, I mean I actually wanted Sho over Conway. I mean like I love the hotblodded Jerkasses more than the creepy stalker types. I mean I love the boy, but I rather both or just Sho. I mean Conway has showed up more so I figured he wold be here for the league.

Though, I guess I should count my blessings for Conway. I mean I have wanted Ash to have a weird nerdy rival for the longest time and here we are. XD

Back