• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny 5 IV Slurpuff for any stage 1 (beginner/non-evolved) pokemon holding Charizardite Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
Years
  • So this shiny Slurpuff that I received like 1-2 months ago has been gathering dust in my PC box, and at the moment I don't really know what to do with it other than either let it gather dust or release it, and believe me I really don't want it to go to waste.

So instead, I am going to offer up this 5 IV, shiny Slurpuff for the one mega stone that I have really wanted for a while now: Charizardite Y (attached to any stage 1 Pokemon of your choice).

The availability is on a first come first serve basis, so the first person who offers up a Charizardite Y will automatically get the shiny Slurpuff.

Also here is the Slurpuff's stats for those of you who are interested:

Slurpuff (Hasty Nature and level 1, untouched)
    HP: 12
    Attack: 6
    Defense: 6
    Sp. Attack: 7
    Sp. Def: 6
    Speed: 6

Moves:
    After You
    Yawn
    Belly Drum
    Copycat

Ability: Sweet Veil