• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny 5IV Absol for another 4-5IV Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    EDIT: I have already traded with someone, thank you.

Hi! I have a shiny 5IV Absol and I would like another shiny in return. As of now, I don't really want a specific shiny, but maybe an Anticipation Eevee would be nice. But just post your mon you want to trade to me and I will either accept it or decline it.
    (Note: Please respect my answer if I decline your mon that you want to trade to me)

Info of Absol
    Level: 100
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (I know, it's missing the most important IV)
    Nicknameable: No. already nicknamed, its nickname is "Nemesis" (Got it from a friend)
    Moves: Swords Dance, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt, and Sucker Punch
    Pokeball: Pokeball
    Birth Place: Kalos
    (I can throw in an item of your choice from Battle Maison if you do so as well)

You can contact me through VM/PM or simply here.
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Hi! I have a shiny 5IV Absol and I would like another shiny in return. As of now, I don't really want a specific shiny, but maybe an Anticipation Eevee would be nice. But just post your mon you want to trade to me and I will either accept it or decline it.
    (Note: Please respect my answer if I decline your mon that you want to trade to me)

Info of Absol
    Level: 100
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (I know, it's missing the most important IV)
    Nicknameable: No. already nicknamed, its nickname is "Nemesis" (Got it from a friend)
    Moves: Swords Dance, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt, and Sucker Punch
    Pokeball: Pokeball
    Birth Place: Kalos
    (I can throw in an item of your choice from Battle Maison if you do so as well)

You can contact me through VM/PM or simply here.
    Thanks!
    a shiny 6iv snorlax tickle you fancy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back