• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Adoption and Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Yea guess my SIS can't get it working. It'll have to wait. Thanks again[/SIZE]

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    no worries ill keep it for you. Goodnight everyone <3

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]I'll be home in 2 hours or if we can try again tomorrow. Whatever is more convenient for u[/SIZE]

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Well im away to sleep 3am here but when you next see me online and you can tradegrab me and illgive you your pokemon ^_^

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Saerith, I must say I am very impressed :)

I've seen great people like RNC that give away some stuff that they have, but to actually take shiny and nature requests? that's insane, you are too awesome.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    It might have to stop well at least until i get another foreign ditto, got a high suspicion my ditto is hacked as its passing on accupressure to nearly everything O.o. So yeah if everyone wants their pokes back tell me what they were and if I have lost it I'll go out and catch you a new one... stupid GTS :(

I will be getting a japanese ditto later today from a friends japanese game, I will replace any shiny pokemon I have given out up to now if you contact me and tell me what you got.

Last edited:

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    No, it is fine, i will keep my pokes, I do not trust gts lol, can i get a female eevee? it can or cant be shiny, I used to hack in pokemon, but i used walk through walls, my game glitched, so I restarted, and it had my emerald marshtomp:C oh well, i have better pokemon now.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    I don't hack :( I wouldn't have used it if I knew it was hacked. and yes once i get my new ditto i will start on everyones pokemon

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    cool, i now hate hacking too, i mean if i knew where my ar was, i might have hacked in shieldon, but you are here, and those are the only shinys ive ever encountered besides red gyr. you rock

Wait List: 1 Female Eevee

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    LOL that is a first hey! :)

Oh He is going to give me the ditto, I already asked :) thank you though.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    I'm actually not trading until i get the non hacked ditto and check all my breeding stock for fakes as some of the offspring up to now have had imposible movesets so im deleting everything suspicious and replacing them with stuff from friends/my boyfriend. Sorry I really don't wanna give anyone messed up pokemon.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Well If any of my stock that i use for breeding is hacked then tuesday. I just don't want my OT assosiated with hacked Pokemon.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Well I was going to ask you for these, but don't think of it as a make up lol, I honestly don't mind and your giveaways make up for whatever you do haha.

I wanted to ask if I could also get a:

Modest/Timid Staryu
    and
    Adamant/Jolly Dratini?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back