• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHINY AERODACTYL FOR TRADE!!! LVL 100!!

Purple

Beast Trainer
    Years
    Ev'd in Speed
    Legit.
    Male
    Relaxed nature.
    dont have stats atm
    -sorry

PM ME IF U WANT!!
    AND WAT U OFFER!

DO NOT POST ON THREAD.
    I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TMRW

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    It's relaxed...EV'd in speed...and level 100? If it weren't shiny it'd be a piece of trash. As it is, it's strictly trophy material. I'll give you a shiny Bibarel for it... XD

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Sorry, haha, guess I'm just not in a very tolerant mood at the moment; bad grammar has that effect on me. :P

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    lol, its o.k., and on the grammar note imagine having a grammar teacher with a lisps.

guess wat? i do XD.
    On Topic:
    Why Ev'd in speed?
    Ouch, that really sucks. XD Well, for Aerodactyl, it's a sweeper, so naturally, it'd be EV'd in straight Attack and Speed (it's pretty frail, putting EVs elsewhere would be rather wasteful). However...it's Relaxed (-Spd, +Def) and therefore...isn't worth EV training at all. It's competitively useless, but hey, it's a decent looking shiny. But I like to put my shiny minions to work, so...it's worth about as much as a Bibarel.

~F e n i x ♠

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Ouch, that really sucks. XD Well, for Aerodactyl, it's a sweeper, so naturally, it'd be EV'd in straight Attack and Speed (it's pretty frail, putting EVs elsewhere would be rather wasteful). However...it's Relaxed (-Spd, +Def) and therefore...isn't worth EV training at all. It's competitively useless, but hey, it's a decent looking shiny. But I like to put my shiny minions to work, so...it's worth about as much as a Bibarel.

Exactly my point. do u think he knows that?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Exactly my point. do u think he knows that?
    He EV trained it (or half did, rather, since it's apparently only EV'd in speed...), so obviously not. And to top it off, it's ruined permanently, being at level 100. (again, not that it matters because it's nature makes it useless from the beginning)

~F e n i x ♠

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    He EV trained it (or half did, rather, since it's apparently only EV'd in speed...), so obviously not. And to top it off, it's ruined permanently, being at level 100. (again, not that it matters because it's nature makes it useless from the beginning)

hmmmm, forgive me if im wrong but im beggining to understand the concepts of Ev's and i read a guide saying that if you put a lvl. 100 pokemon in a pc and withdraw it you can still EV train it. true? false?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    hmmmm, forgive me if im wrong but im beggining to understand the concepts of Ev's and i read a guide saying that if you put a lvl. 100 pokemon in a pc and withdraw it you can still EV train it. true? false?
    I know that worked in third gen, but I'm fairly certain it no longer does.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    hmmm, better find a current guide because the one i read must of been outdated. lol XD
    *shrug* I could be wrong.

Well, it does work below level 100, that's probably what you read. However, once a pokemon hits 100, it ceases to work.

Back