• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny and item

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Don't have a shiny Regieleki but for the leek, why not grab the TM Thief in Hammerlocke, load it onto one of your pokemon (preferably with Frisk but I don't think that's necessary for Farfetch'd) and go near the nursery on Route 5. Go to the area to the left of the nursery (opposite the bridge) and with patience, should be able to find Farfetch'd and thief it's leek. If you don't see Farfetch'd, keep going to the bridge and returning to the area to refresh the pokemon that appear. Fortunately, Farfetch'd appears in the over-world so you can see it if it appears.

Or you can just catch it and take its leek after catching it. So far the 2 Farfetch'd I caught there both had the leek item.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2021
    Don't have a shiny Regieleki but for the leek, why not grab the TM Thief in Hammerlocke, load it onto one of your pokemon (preferably with Frisk but I don't think that's necessary for Farfetch'd) and go near the nursery on Route 5. Go to the area to the left of the nursery (opposite the bridge) and with patience, should be able to find Farfetch'd and thief it's leek. If you don't see Farfetch'd, keep going to the bridge and returning to the area to refresh the pokemon that appear. Fortunately, Farfetch'd appears in the over-world so you can see it if it appears.

Or you can just catch it and take its leek after catching it. So far the 2 Farfetch'd I caught there both had the leek item.

I wish I could do that method but im playin shield so I don't have farfetch'd in my game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Are you on Pokemon Home? I got a Sirfetch'd that I can send your way if you are using it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay, entered your code and responded. In the meantime, just evolved 4 more Sirfetch'd. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Sorry, had to enable location services for this app. Waiting on you...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thanks for the nice GMax Squirtle. Feel bad giving you a common Sirfetch'd. Let me know if you need anything else, including HA mons,

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay, trying to get a scrappy Sirfetch'd to send to you. Give me 10 minutes and I will also attach a leek. Let me know if you get it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay, ready. Just to let you know, if you ev train, it evolved by downing a bergmite. Attached a leek. Let me know if you received leek.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Haven't registered for Nintendo online yet. Have the one year membership through Costco though. Will see if it is easy to register. Will check with you later. Thanks for the trades though. First time so very educational and interesting!

Years
    Home doesn't allow items. It auto puts them back in you bag in the game the mon came from.
    It's something I occasionally forget too ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back