• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Beedrill for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Hey. I randomly found a shiny Weedle while playing Pokemon X. I have since evolved it into a Beedrill (currently at level 11). I don't collect shiny's so don't really have a need for it. I am willing to trade it for any (reasonable) offer. You can message me on this thread or via PM. I've never done a wireless transfer before aside from a few wonder trades so you might have to excuse my newbie-ism.

Peace.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Hey. I randomly found a shiny Weedle while playing Pokemon X. I have since evolved it into a Beedrill (currently at level 11). I don't collect shiny's so don't really have a need for it. I am willing to trade it for any (reasonable) offer. You can message me on this thread or via PM. I've never done a wireless transfer before aside from a few wonder trades so you might have to excuse my newbie-ism.

Peace.

Would you be interested in a shiny Eevee LV.50, shiny gengar lv.50,or lopunny LV. 50? If you're looking for a specific shiny lmk. I might have it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    sure. Gengar would be cool. just to re-clarify, this a level 11 shiny Beedrill that I'm offering, which is substantially lower leveled than your Gengar. If you are fine with this, then yeah let's do it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    sure. Gengar would be cool. just to re-clarify, this a level 11 shiny Beedrill that I'm offering, which is substantially lower leveled than your Gengar. If you are fine with this, then yeah let's do it.

lv. doesn't matter ^^ What's your FC and IGN? I'm currently online

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    ya, i guess my ign is just adam. i think i gave you my mii name. sorry. i told you i was newb ;)

thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017

Peace.

Since you don't collect shinies, is that gengar also available for trade? :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Since you don't collect shinies, is that gengar also available for trade? :P

Absolutely. What are you offering? I'm not too picky, so just name what you are willing to trade and I will let you know. The Gengar is now at Level 58, just fyi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back