• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Bibarel!!!

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
Years
  • 2 questions: Is this Bibarel untouched? Also, what nature is it?

Normally I wouldn't touch a Bibarel, but a shiny one would be worth running for fun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    hi i have a shiny tentacool level 22 id be interested in a straight swap if it sounds good to you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
  • I think I'd be interested in it. I offer one of the following shinys: Ralts (female) lv4, growlithe lv2, or an eevee lv1. Let me know if you're interested, or if you don't like any of those. I have a few others, but they start getting higher level.

I do have to ask though, are you the original trainer of this Pokemon? If so, would you be willing to give it a nickname of my choosing before trading it?

Last edited:

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
  • It is indeed shiny. I think it knows Bite and Roar, which I believe are standard for that level. As far as the nickname, I'd like you to name it Derp. It's a running joke between some friends, so I think they'll get a kick out of it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Would you like it cloned before you trade it? That way you'll have more of them to trade and I can clone up to six at one time each!

Back