• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Breeding! Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Pokemon: Pichu
    Egg MVD: None
    Nickname: None
    Other: Must be male pls... I offer you a legit, shiny, Female Victribell, Lv 52, Bashful... Please and thank yous! (Add my platinum FC please) If the pokemon I have offered does not please you I have shinys of the following: Seviper (F), Shinx (F), Luxray (F), Smeargle (F), Sceptile (M) and Charizard (M).

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    I made a mistake, my shinies have been traded. If you want to trade for free or order deleted

Sakura Suzuki

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Alright, guys finished with teddiursa, starting on another pokemon. I don't get it, I don't care if you got them from someone else.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Yes, I shall give you a shinx, If I get my male not-egg MVD Pichu pls! :3 VM when ready, I'll keep my eye on this thread though! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    oh jeez... I kinda have a big order... My bros have no shinies and I cant breed shinies for them.

Order Form:

Pokemon: Togepi, Eevee, Chickorita, Natu, Cacnea, and Kangaskan
    Egg Moves: none

If it is too much I understand. I could offer you a couple EV'd shinies from my shop for these

Sakura Suzuki

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Yes, that would be great! I might need to get off-line soon though, if I ever get off-line, sometimes that means I am breeding a whole lot of shinies, and I must pay attention so the taps and the data put in are not incorrect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back