• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Collection Ready For Trade

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well they are japanese so they arent worth very much since they cna be obtained through gts pretty easily. Ill give you deoxys for both?

Zach - um what shinies do you have?

Shiny ziggazoon which I am in the prosses of trading but if it dosen't work out I'll let you know and then a shiny charizard.

pokefan123

Arceus and Darkrai master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    i will also add a lvl 100 shiny crobat,with the previous offer,and a shiny lvl 100 rayquaza?but i need it cloned first,and i also need my shiny lugia cloned too

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    i think im invisible since no one is actually reading my offers

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    will also add a lvl 100 shiny crobat,with the previous offer,a shiny lugia, and a shiny lvl 100 rayquaza?but i need it cloned first,and i also need my shiny lugia cloned too,but if u want i dont need to clone them

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    sorry double post my computer is waaaay to slow

Last edited:

PkmnPerson

Opening Trade Thread Soon!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    n/m
    ------------------------------

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    10th Aniversary Flying Pika (does it know fly still?)

Err..offer Shiny Claydol/other Event pokemon? (**I have more shinies but I know for a fact they are not legit)

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
  • if you still have them (i hope you do) i want shiny larvitar, shiny dratini, and shiny steelix. idk which ones you want out of these, but i have shiny rapidash lvl 64, shiny golduck lvl 35, shiny crobat lvl 75, shiny salamance lvl 100, shiny onix level 21, and shiny venasaur lvl 52.

Back