• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny eeveelution trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    I have a shiny umbreon. I want a shiny sylveon (Preferrably HA)
    Brave/(24/24/20/20/6/15)/Synchronize
    FC : 3454 1514 8000

Last edited:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I have a shiny umbreon. I want a shiny sylveon (Preferrably HA)

FC : 3454 1514 8000

Can you tell me the IV's/nature/ability/how you received the Umbreon? I have a shiny, modest, 5iv-attk, hidden ability Sylveon that I'd be willing to trade depending on those details.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Can you tell me the IV's/nature/ability/how you received the Umbreon? I have a shiny, modest, 5iv-attk, hidden ability Sylveon that I'd be willing to trade depending on those details.

Brave/(24/24/20/20/6/15)/Synchronize I traded a shiny riolu for the umbreon
    But im guessing on the low IVs my umbreon has youre not gonna accept the offer
    from Unova region

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Well I've got great news! Not only am I willing to trade Celebi for Zebstrika, but I have all of the shiny Eeveelutions available for trade as well as shiny Eevees.

I'm sorry I have already traded the zebstrike how about I give you a shiny beldum instead which will one day grow up into a powerful Metagross ..

Is your celebi an event one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back