• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny Florges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Shiny florges it has a nickname i don't want it got it from somebody.
    wanting to trade for another shiny or legendary.

Shuckle, Skarmory, SlowBro, Slowking. Or legendarys Dialga, Jirachi

Thank you! And if you don't have any of the Pokemon i requested fill free to post a Pokemon you are willing to trade with.

Get back to me :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Shiny florges it has a nickname i don't want it got it from somebody.
    wanting to trade for another shiny or legendary.

Shuckle, Skarmory, SlowBro, Slowking. Or legendarys Dialga, Jirachi

Thank you! And if you don't have any of the Pokemon i requested fill free to post a Pokemon you are willing to trade with.

Get back to me :)

Hi, I believe I have a shiny slowpoke I'd be happy to trade it with a kings rock to make slowking, I also have Dialga and Jirachi.

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Hi, I believe I have a shiny slowpoke I'd be happy to trade it with a kings rock to make slowking, I also have Dialga and Jirachi.

I would like the slowpoke :DI'll be waiting for you to get on i added you so i'm just waiting and thank you for your help :D

Since i'm new and don't know how to put my FC on my profile like you here 1693-4051-1799

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I would like the slowpoke :DI'll be waiting for you to get on i added you so i'm just waiting and thank you for your help :D

Since i'm new and don't know how to put my FC on my profile like you here 1693-4051-1799

Okey and if you go to the 'Me' section at the top right corner and click edit profile you'll be able to do it and okey I'll be on in a minute

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I know sorry but thank you finally I got a shiny slowpoke :D <3

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Lucky it was a clone or I'd be a little miffed

Oh a clone is those power save Pokemon I heard about it but never paid much attention. That's when you make a copy. So that's want your gonna do with the one I gave you lol?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Oh a clone is those power save Pokemon I heard about it but never paid much attention. That's when you make a copy. So that's want your gonna do with the one I gave you lol?

Meh there's many other ways to clone, no I won't be cloning yours, nobody would take it with a nickname like that -_-'

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Meh there's many other ways to clone, no I won't be cloning yours, nobody would take it with a nickname like that -_-'

You never know I took your Korean Slowpoke and do you need a shiny venusaur to clone?

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    A foreign name and one like 'No Thanks' is very different, maybe I'll look for a hacker to change it

True that would'be awesome tho. And I'm guessing you don't need it my Pokemon is doesn't have a nickname.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    True that would'be awesome tho. And I'm guessing you don't need it my Pokemon is doesn't have a nickname.

Sorry, no thank you I'm working on a shiny living dex and I already have a Venusaur, thank you though, if you have any other shines I have many Pokemon to trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back