• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Gengar October Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I think I Will pass seeing the time you are online and the time I can be online.

Good news you don't have to pass! For you and everyone else I'll be on in an hour after I get home today and for 10-11 hours after that as well. It really sucks when your instructor cancels class and you waste 2 hours going to and getting back from campus. Anyway I'll add you guys and go online when I get home.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    If you have any left i would love one :)
    My IGN is Ariella and my FC is 1693-2676-9172

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Would you still have any of your Gengars? o:
    Case you do, I'd certainly like to trade for one of 'em. FC and IGN are on the postbit next to this text~ And I'm also on GMT-7, so assuming you still got any Gengar left getting online at the same time shouldn't be much of an issue o 3o

Putting the FC and IGN on the spoiler tags below, for convenience's sake:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Would you still have any of your Gengars? o:
    Case you do, I'd certainly like to trade for one of 'em. FC and IGN are on the postbit next to this text~ And I'm also on GMT-7, so assuming you still got any Gengar left getting online at the same time shouldn't be much of an issue o 3o

Putting the FC and IGN on the spoiler tags below, for convenience's sake:
    Spoiler:
    Yup still some left, added.

Added you, what times are you usually available? :)

Well to give you an idea, the time that you posted that was at 3am for me. I'm on now and will be throughout the day. Just lemme know when you're on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back