• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Giratina's For Trade

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    i have alot of shiny cloned giratina's willing to trade for shiny's, leganderys, and the all powerful shiny legendary!

i don't have much time if i agree to your trade just to let you know before i forget i'm going on vacation leaving tommoro so i can trade tommoro or next sunday!

offer away be fair

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    i have alot of shiny cloned giratina's willing to trade for shiny's, leganderys, and the all powerful shiny legendary!

i don't have much time if i agree to your trade just to let you know before i forget i'm going on vacation leaving tommoro so i can trade tommoro or next sunday!

offer away be fair

i already got them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    check my thread. unfortunately if you want something you may ahve to wait a little while

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    so you dont want anything from my thread then?

you should really write out who you're talking to to avoid confusion

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    So i noticed you kinda forgot about the whole teddyursa thing >>

is that to me?

i didn't forget, i just am swamped right now with cloning. i could actually trade you right now if you like

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    is that to me?

i didn't forget, i just am swamped right now with cloning. i could actually trade you right now if you like

oh no its not you.this guy wanted a teedyursa for a lucky egg.you can trade me when you want.if your swampd in can wait

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    alright thanks a lot. i am buried in clones that i need to make. where's shadowdragon when you need him....

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    oh no its not you.this guy wanted a teedyursa for a lucky egg.you can trade me when you want.if your swampd in can wait

PM ME TOMMORO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEESE PEOPLE SRRY 4 THE HOLD UP

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    The Giratina Is Ligit Its Untouched And I'm Looking For Shiny Groudon Kyogre Azelf Dialga Palkia Mew Mewtwo Lugia And Also Need A Cloner

Back