• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Give Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
  • Weavile and Riolu still sound pretty good. FC is in my signature, IGn is Redingard. Already added you. I'll be sure to trade when the thread is alive again.

EDIT: Actually, I'm on right now. We can trade soon, since I clearly don't have any sense of time. xD

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • Well, for everyone that requested before the trade thread goes off, I'll do their trade. So don't worry about it. :P

TRADE THREAD NOW OFFLINE FOR TODAY, ALL POST AFTER THIS POST WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL NOTIFIED.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    If you are still doing this I would love to get some free stuff!!
    I would like a Landorus Jolly
    Weavile Adamant w/ Ice Punch
    Frillish (Male) Bold
    If you could that would be awesome!
    FC: 1392-5274-8120
    IGN: Logan

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Are you still trading shiny pokemon? If so how many per customer or you can ask for how many you want? i mean i will have a list on what i want if it isn't much trouble and you can take your time. By the way can you trade any pokemon for exchange for a shiny or do you need a certain pokemon you want?

By the way i tried to add your fc but i keep on getting that i typed it incorrected and if you don't have it anymore do you have a new one? if so what is it? well here is my fc 0774 - 4805 - 9602

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Do you happen to have any Jolly Terrakion left? I would really appreciate it, but if not no worries! I'll bet you're already super busy with this thread.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Does the Latios still available? I would like one if it is. But if it's not then can i have the Thundurus please? :)
    FC : 0619-3425-3162
    IGN : Xavier
    Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Could I get a female "Eevee Modest M/F" and one "Absol Naive w/Iron Tail". If you're busy then just the eevee would be awesome enough :)

My fc is 1091 - 9535 - 4859, name is Tui :)

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Hi im interest in the gligar and mareep?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back