• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny giveaway!!!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
  • hi, sasuneuchiha i will help you i got
    shiny
    magicarp
    turtwig
    growleth
    tyrougue
    mantyke
    nidorino
    togepie
    togetic
    Sceptile
    Blaziken
    Glaceon
    Empoleon
    cloyster
    pocheana
    beldum
    abra
    tentacruel
    zigzagoon
    lapras
    seedot
    charmander
    beedrill

see but the only problem is that i have them in there basic form ( lv 1 ut) so if you want me too i can help you if not ok then

nah. I'm workin' on it. I've actually got half of those somehwere...but if you really wanna help, PM me a list of things you can and then we'll devide 'em. I'll have to give you somethin' for it, tho, since this is supposed to be my work. but no prob since you wanna help. and everyone. I'll have it done. by the way, to all reading this, I'm going to have to stop taking the requests soon...my game cartridge will end up almost full with just these. lolz. but seriously, I may have to stop requests in maybe...3 days? nah...1 week. so get in your requests! btw, I have now opened my shop of doom on the trade thread. I EV train, IV breed/catch and shiny catch. I can combine these, too. anyone who doesn't have on efrom here can get one there, if you desperatly need a shiny/IV/EV. just fill out a form on it. thanx all!!!

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
  • Sorry, can you scratch my first request for the Glaceon?
    Sorry for wastin' your time...but I'd like a Weavile,Sceptile,Blaziken,Swampert,and Glalie.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    If you've got sapphire, can i have a shiny lotad (with swift swim) instead on the tentacruel? (try and get modest or timid please)

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • yh, well i got all of those listed so i will be happy to give them all for free cos my boxes need emptying so.. any one who needs the pokemon pm me, i will be busy all week but hopefull after 14 th fedruary i will be free for months cos i got exams comming i got a karate tornement i have to go to japan to do it... etc, so can u guys wait till then?

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • I hope you still have requests open...

If you're not already bogged down with requests, I'd be thrilled to have a shiny Smeargle. I'm not picky about nature or gender or level. (But if you could nickname it Smock, I'd be very grateful.)

Just PM me if you can get it, please. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    congrats

yay exams! lol... if you still had any... do you have an eevee? any level... your really sweet!
    0301-7692-3711

Ezpeon

The Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Can I get a shiny Starmie?

My Pokemon FC is:
    0903-3468-3056

Back