• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    i would love shiny yvetal/dratini if you still have it,my FC 5043-5588-0188 since im on holiday session you can do it anytime lol just pm me

Years
  • I would love a xerneas, and a dratini if you have any left? I'm in the uk so I don't know what is a good time for trading for us both? Thanks

Years
  • Hey don't know if you are still offering these, but I would love Xerneas and Dratini. My FC is in my signature and I can't trade when I get home from work about 6pm central time

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • hi my ign name is Nadimo and my friendcode is 0791 1879 2190 and i would really like to have one of each if you are able to trade them, i would really appreciate it :)

Years
  • Hey! Do you still have them? If so, can I have one of each if possible? Thanks! My ign name is Zion and my FC is 4571-1202-1622

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    It would be awesome if you could trade me both shiny Xerneas and shiny yveltal. I am going to sleep now but I can trade within the hour or in 9or 10 hours

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back