• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    I need help again.....my map looks so weird when I want to use fly...
    whats with this? I can just fly to goldenrod and teak city, and their position is not like it is supposed to be.
    Shiny Gold Help Thread

I think that you have an older beta. Try to download beta 5. In beat 5 you can see the whole johto map

I'm in Elite Four, but I can't beat Lance because my pokémon aren't in good levels. Where I can find a good place to train with strong pokémons that gives high experience points ?

A good place to train is Victory road because there are several types of pokemon or you can train in the routes before victory road. Just try hard!

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
    I need help again.....my map looks so weird when I want to use fly...
    whats with this? I can just fly to goldenrod and teak city, and their position is not like it is supposed to be.
    Shiny Gold Help Thread
    you either have an old beta or your shiny gold is really screwed. If you do have beta 5, i think something is wrong.

I already have a scizor with sword dance and slash and it is really strong. It also learned Iron Defense so my scizor has a strong defense, too.

Note: Watch out with fire moves!

A good place to train dratini is in the burn tower, in the lower floor and try to find magmar. It gives a little bit more EXP. than the other pokemons or you can try to train in the route next to Ecruteak City and moomoo farm and look for milktank. It gives more EXP. than the other pokemon, too!

P.S: I got kingdra!! It was kinda hard to train horsea, but I did it!

ahh thanks dude. And congrats on your kingdra

Last edited:

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Can someone give me the list of moves that can be tutored and where? And where can I find the following TM's?

TM06 (Toxic)
    TM08 (Aerial Ace)
    TM17 (Protect)
    TM22 (Solarbeam)
    TM26 (Earthquake)
    TM34 (Swagger)
    TM36 (Sludge Bomb)
    TM48 (Thunderbolt)
    TM50 (Brick Break)

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    hey does anyone know when the second bug contest is

It is after you win the badge in mahogany gym (the ice badge)

Can someone give me the list of moves that can be tutored and where? And where can I find the following TM's?

TM06 (Toxic)
    TM08 (Aerial Ace)
    TM17 (Protect)
    TM22 (Solarbeam)
    TM26 (Earthquake)
    TM34 (Swagger)
    TM36 (Sludge Bomb)
    TM48 (Thunderbolt)
    TM50 (Brick Break)

I know a couple of them:

Toxic- After you win the badge in Fuchsia City in Kanto

Sludge bomb- After you beat team rocket in mahogany town, go to the little house between mahogany town and lake of rage and talk to the policeman.

Earthquake- In the game corner in GoldenRod City

Hey guys, does Zel still maintain the game? Are we still on B5?

Thanks.

Yes, we are still in beta 5. Zel doesn't have too much free time to continue the hack so it is going to take some time before beta 6 is out.

Last edited:

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
    yeah what he said =)
    Also, I forgot when dragonair evolves into dragonite, what lv does he evolve?

also, is there an EXP share in this game?

Last edited:

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    yeah what he said =)
    Also, I forgot when dragonair evolves into dragonite, what lv does he evolve?

also, is there an EXP share in this game?

It evolves at lv.55. To get the EXP. share you have to beat the red gyarados and you will receive a red scale. Then you have to give it to Mr.Pokemon near cherrygrove town and he will give you the EXP. share.

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
    It evolves at lv.55. To get the EXP. share you have to beat the red gyarados and you will receive a red scale. Then you have to give it to Mr.Pokemon near cherrygrove town and he will give you the EXP. share.

Ahhhhh! Thank you very much!! That really helped me out!

Also, where can I post glitches or bugs I have found? I don't think I can post them here, but the main page is closed...

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    Ahhhhh! Thank you very much!! That really helped me out!

Also, where can I post glitches or bugs I have found? I don't think I can post them here, but the main page is closed...

You can't post them here. Go check the main page and go to the bug and glitches section and try to look for them. If some bugs or glitches aren't there, report them to Zel.

Last edited:

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
    You can't post them here. Go check the main page and go to the bug and glitches section and try to look for them. If some bugs or glitches aren't there, report them to Zel.

So I gotta go on the main page and see if it is listed, and if not report to Zel. Okay, got it. Thanks as always

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    you're welcome!

I can't wait for beta 6, I mean there will be new events, challenges, minigames, trick house puzzles(they are really cool), stronger trainer, new legendary pokemon, and a lot more. I heard that in b6 there will be a move that affects the field or something like that. I can't wait!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    PLEASE HELP~!!!

if the Beta 6 Shiny Gold will be released .,Could you still use my Beta 5 Save Game/State.?

If u can Please Tell me How~~

~!~!~ SO I WONT HAVE TO START OVER IN BETA 6 !~!~!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Guys, thanks for the other question, I got a new one:
    I want to run the game on No$GBA since it runs the game like 3.5x faster than Visual. But every time I press the start button (and go to the menu) on Nocash, the game crashes. What`s the problem?

if the Beta 6 Shiny Gold will be released .,Could you still use my Beta 5 Save Game/State.?

If u can Please Tell me How~~

~!~!~ SO I WONT HAVE TO START OVER IN BETA 6 !~!~!
    Sorry for the double post, but there`s a deleted post between my 2 posts and I forgot I wanted to answer.

Yes, partially. It`s possible, it`ll work, but many bugs will be created and there`d be no responsibility for them, neither a way to fix them unless to start over. Most of the bugs are very tiny though, it`ll be playable. I did it on B4=>B5.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back