• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen shiny gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    do you know someone who can give me pokemon shinygold(the beta nº 6)

Years
    To my (admittedly limited) knowledge Beta 6 hasn't been released yet. Certainly, searching for "Pokémon Shiny Gold beta 6" only returns results from Yahoo! Answers and its ilk, wherein people have asked whether it's out, only to be told that Beta 5 is the latest version.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    To my (admittedly limited) knowledge Beta 6 hasn't been released yet. Certainly, searching for "Pokémon Shiny Gold beta 6" only returns results from Yahoo! Answers and its ilk, wherein people have asked whether it's out, only to be told that Beta 5 is the latest version.
    Beta 6 has been released :) Okay it's not 4shared but filefactory link I'll send it to ya by pm

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    No I can't give you the latest version >:C

But you can find it in the Game Development forums...

Just not here.

Thanks.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back