• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    Sprite:

Colors:Blue
    Name:Irvin
    Shinies: Butterfree, Raticate, Magneton, Spearow, Loudred, and Sableye
    Thanx!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Cyndiquil!!!!! said:
    may i plz get a card know plz i really want 1 and all info is in 1st post(of mine)

I know its hard 2 be patient, i bet he's working on it, maybe he's busy so just try and be patients lol i know.......i was impatient b4, but if u wait u'll get it in no time ;)

~D.S~

Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    EDIT:i just caught a shiny mew matalmario so can u change flygon 2 a mew? thnx
    Gee, what happened to Flygon? *sniff*

Cyndiquil!!!!! said:
    may i plz get a card know plz i really want 1 and all info is in 1st post(of mine)
    I told you further up that I'll make your card after one week if you'll be good. I believe that's this Monday.

I'll edit in your card shortly, Jasmine fan.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    MetalMario i give my apologies 2 u if u forgive me, u can switch the pokemon i didn't catch in 2 the ones i did (i didn't know u had 2 use ur own) if u don't believe i caught the shiny mew then u don't have 2 put it and if u don't forgive me i understand, no hard feelings

~D.S~

Years
    Done the one:

Jasmine's #1 fan:

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    MetalMario i give my apologies 2 u if u forgive me, u can switch the pokemon i didn't catch in 2 the ones i did (i didn't know u had 2 use ur own) if u don't believe i caught the shiny mew then u don't have 2 put it and if u don't forgive me i understand, no hard feelings

~D.S~

MetalMario said:
    • A list of Advanced generation (Ruby/Sapphire/Colosseum/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/XD/anything compatible with them in the future) shinies you own in the order you caught them.
    Please read the first post before posting. Whenever I've posted a link, it's always been to the first page. Also, your Mew doesn't count since it was cheated for.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ya i read ur post an hour ago, srry, next time i should pay attention more 2 the thread b4 posting and i won't discuss about the mew nemore, as i know it just leads 2 problems. neways thanx for forgiving me and still agreed to continue working on my t-card (i think).

Heres my REAL request:

Sprite:do u have a kakashi sprite? bcuz i can't show u mine since the pic is a red x and the url doesn't work. plz try 2 get 1 (kakashi from the show naruto) and if u can't get it, just post bak.
    shiny pokemon:Charizard,Houndoom,flaafy,sharpedo,grumpig.
    colors:black and dark green
    My name:H.K(Ryan) if u can't fit that then just make it: H.K(R)
    thanx...and is it possible if we can be friends?

~D.S~

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    ahh okay i want a member TC i have Shiny barboach And shiny Whiscash make tc fireyorange

if u can do this good luck with it :)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    barboach wat did i say about the first post? READ! xd u have 2 put wat colors u want in the t-card, ur name, a character sprite, etc. >.<

~D.S~

Years
    shinycollector said:
    Hey MM Can you put my poochyena on my t-card to the red and the blue ones!! Ok THX XD!!
    I've taken the blue card offline. The policy here is that each person gets one card that will be actively maintained. (I'll often leave older card versions online as a matter of courtesy and to make sure users update their signatures before I take their old cards down, but I'm not obliged to do so.) I'll update the red card if you want, but you ought to make up your mind and pick one colour to go with.

Years
    Done again:

Shinycollector:

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Sprite:do u have a kakashi sprite? bcuz i can't show u mine since the pic is a red x and the url doesn't work. plz try 2 get 1 (kakashi from the show naruto) and if u can't get it, just post bak.
    I'm sorry but I have no idea how I'd find such a thing. You'll either have to post a link or go with one of the original sprites.

Back