• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiny legendaries

Years
  • OK how do you catch shiny legendary pokemon without using a gameshark/action replay/ codebreaker? ive tried in diamond to get a shiny cresselia w/o AR but i cant. is there a way to do it or not?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Dude,there is....
    its called SR
    (short for:"soft Replay")
    press A+B+Select+Start if the pokemon isn't legendary,repeat it again & again until you got the shiny,but you need A LOT OF PATIENCE...

i tried it once,all i got was a shiny kecleon..

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yup as said above, that is the only way without hacking to get a shiny legendary unless you have super luck.
    Mind you, the time it takes you to get one is phenomenal unless you are lucky, very lucky...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Yup as said above, that is the only way without hacking to get a shiny legendary unless you have super luck.
    Mind you, the time it takes you to get one is phenomenal unless you are lucky, very lucky...

its i think the chances are 1 in 8192 so, yup i agree, "A LOT of LUCK"

Back