• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Loudred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exeviant

"Call me Ex..."
Years
  • So I caught a Shiny Loudred today and I was wondering what the value of that or rather what would be the equivalent value in a trade? Let me know if any of you guys got anything you want to offer for it prefferably something shiny or a Bulbasaur or Squirtle? Just let me know.

I would also not mind trading my Loudred for the Mega stone that is used on Aggron since I have version X I can only recieve it from someone with Y so that would be greatly appreciated and plus you would get a shiny loud red :)

Pokemon for trade:
    Shiny Loudred
    Moves: Howl, Bite, Supersonic, Stomp
    Type: Normal
    Level: Lv.30

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    You should have post this in the Trade plaza, this section isn't where you organize a Trade.
    As for your shiny Loudred, it depends on the Nature and IVS

Iskandar

The Seeker Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Um this isnt where you would want to post a trade maybe head over to the quick trade thread section but gratz on the shiny anyway! :)

Iskandar

The Seeker Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Its totally cool man a mod will come fix it :) , not to sure how to delete threads tho :/ (still pretty new here)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back